You are me; Where do you go for this years Vacation?

NoX 9

I Want A Hug!
Jul 2, 2014
Imagine yourself in the sizable shoes of a 183cm tall Norwegian woman with 4 weeks of payed vacation every year and a reasonable amount of disposable income. Imagine you already visited 5 African countries -so not that continent again this time-, New York and Netherlands in the last few years. Your primary interests are video games, history, food and art. Also, imagine this request for travel advice is slightly less thinly veiled.

Where do you go, and why? How much of your 4 available weeks this year would you spend there?

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
...Uh. Well, that's a weird scenario. I'm just going to say that I don't think visiting Seattle, Washington would be that bad. I mean, I've already been there myself, and I think it's a good place to visit for cool shit in terms of art, at least. I can't remember the name, but there was some museum that covered pop culture/music/quite a bit of other stuff that was neat. Space Needle is alright too.

I wouldn't spend all four weeks there though. Three to five days seems like it would be alright.

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
Italy. More art and history than you can shake a stick at and some great food. All priced very reasonably from a Norwegian perspective. The only downside for Italy is the risk of cultural overload, the sheer amount of things to see can be overwhelming. I would recommend a visit to Florence but break up history and art days with time in the Tuscan countryside. Plus the fact in Florence you have some of the locations from Assassins creed.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Tokyo, Japan? I pretty sure that place got video games, history, food and art cover! Yes other countries got those aswell but Japan is one of the first countries I would visit in a heartbeat!

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
I'd grab a friend or significant other, fly out to Portland Oregon, bar crawl from micro-brewery to micro-brewery for a night or two, then rent a car and road trip all the way down at west coast. Visit what sites I wanted, have sexy times, drink the local vintages, and play in every retro arcade/tattoo parlor/one mic night stand up club from Portland to Los Angeles.