You are now a supervillain. What kind of villain are you?

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
Gather funds using about 15-27 different methods, all of which perfectly legal.

Start a PSC/PMC and use it to gather intel in the most subtle way possible and expand influence until I control half the market.

Then I plan. I shall not reveal my plan or it's goals.

Darkasassin96

Oct 25, 2011
I would be the Kind of villain that nobody knows exists.

I would be a thief in the night, become extremely rich by stealing valuables that nobody will miss. A million or so dollars from a high class New York Bank vault is something they might not even notice is gone, much less miss, a single diamond from the treasure vaults of a collector might be believed to have fallen under a rug, an art collectors most valuable pieces are likely to never even be seen by anybody and a reasonable fake will probably never be checked otherwise.

After a sufficient amount of these little midnight strolls I will form a worldwide thieves guild. We will be the Elite of our craft. Train prospective thieves, share secrets, and riches, with one another. There will be honor, it will be a game for us, nothing more than a pastime with an extremely well payoff.

We will not be motivated by politics, or an Ideal. WE will all be the ones that have seen how shitty the world is and realized that the best we can hope for is a comfortable - from cradle to grave.

We will not be Evil. Just motivated by money, there will be many in our ranks, myself included, that will give to charities or topple regimes they disagree with using their talents. We will be neutral in the world. A silent force that turns off the lights and makes everything around them seem a lot less wealthy.

Considering how long that would take though Just becoming the main character in a Saints Row game could also be fun.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
Well I can't say exactly what my reign as a supervillian would entail, but I'm pretty sure this sums it up fairly nicely.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
ADDmuse said:
And of course my scientists would be some of the most sciency-scientists in the world. There would be an entire branch of science for creating and dealing with strange and possibly controversial topics. After all, if they have a reason for building a giant rabbit-sundae-with-whipped-cream-and-a-cookie slinging catapult, who am I to stop well documented science?
Two questions:

1. What's your stance on injecting angler fish stem cells into ferrets?

2. Can I work for you?

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Ratties said:
Oh...

Well, in that case.

Yeah, I'm going to destroy the world now. Make it nicer, prettier, perfect. And in my image, of course. >:D

Not because of any moral reasoning, of course. Mostly just because it's more fun than aimless destruction.

Avalanche91 said:
Given almost any form of super power, I'd become a religious leader.

I'll create a religion around my own ego and preach peace, understanding and pacifism.

People will want me killed by the end of the year.
Also this!

...sans the peace and pacifism.

ADDmuse

Oct 17, 2011
Leemaster777 said:
ADDmuse said:
And of course my scientists would be some of the most sciency-scientists in the world. There would be an entire branch of science for creating and dealing with strange and possibly controversial topics. After all, if they have a reason for building a giant rabbit-sundae-with-whipped-cream-and-a-cookie slinging catapult, who am I to stop well documented science?
Two questions:

1. What's your stance on injecting angler fish stem cells into ferrets?

2. Can I work for you?
Two answers

1. So long as it is well documented it is fine

2. Yes, just know that some of your DNA will be taken for experimentation. Possibly all of it, depending on if the ferret-angler fish hybrids turn out; because no matter how good or bad you are at science or playing god, the Department of Experimental Controversial Monstrosities (DECM) can always use more bodies.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
I'd be a bat-themed super villain, using my army of genetically engineered bats to dominate the world. Giant cybernetically-enhanced bat-beasts to crush the world's armies, tiny stealth bats for surveillance and assassinations, adorable fruit bats with mind control eyes to pacify the masses (by which I mean just regular fruit bats, because they already have mind control eyes); anything I could possibly need done, I could engineer a bat for it. No one would ever stand against my fuzzy, winged hordes!

RogueportJack

Jun 13, 2013
I would recreate the Cell games from Dragon Ball Z, assuming I had any super powers. It just seems like the most WTF, piss on the normal humans, rub their impending doom in their minds thing to do.

rednose1

Oct 11, 2009
Take over the Earth and rule with absolute dominance. No questions asked, my decisions are final.
I'd like to think I'd rule well enough that eventually people would come to accept it, but realistically, Gonna take the record for most decadent ruler.

Think this:

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
Full science/research route.

Sure, taking over Earth might be a part of that, but the fundamental goal would be engineering effective immortality, weather that be by digitization of consciousness or more fleshy means.

TheRookie8

Nov 19, 2009
The cold, calculating villain has always been a favorite of mine, as they typically tend to engage their adversaries in more unique and cruel ways. I also like the kind of villain who works from the shadows, orchestrating events and rooting out potential threats through the use of subterfuge and strategy.

But when push comes to shove, they aren't afraid to get their hands dirty. The dismay the hero feels when they find out that this villain working behind-the-scenes can actually kick their ass is just the final nail in the coffin.

Nosirrah

Apr 16, 2013
Find all nuclear weapons in the world, disarm them then find a way for them to be fired at my lair. Then find out who fired at me, and blow their brains out. Then I'll make a giant middle finger out of the nukes and send everyone pictures.

iwinatlife

Aug 21, 2008
I'd go with being one of the villians in the series I've been reading recently namely a Kurian from the Vampire Earth series. So basically a Techno-magic Vampire living forever in my large ominous fortress in post apocolyptic america by being fed the "Vital Aura" (soulish) of sentients provided by my team of avatars. These Avatars are called Reapers, they are 7 foot tall, pale skin, super fast and strong reinforced skeleton including claws and fangs, Amazing reflexes, outfitted with bulletproof robes and have a 12 inch long syringe toungue for draining humans of their blood usually by gnawing a hole right above the breast bone and sticking the toungue directly into the heart . I control 13 of these lovely fellows and rule my personal princedom with an iron fist