You are now in your favorite RPG. What is it and what is your new job?

sudokucrazedman

Sep 28, 2009
I'd also go with Pokemon and probably be a Gym Leader. You have a seat of authority and respect, not only in your specific town/village/city, in the region and sometimes further than that. Also, you have more room for travel than an Elite Four member, unless you're the champion, but that's a lot of responsibility.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
So i'm in the .Hack G.U. games? Oh hell yeah, I am so being an Adept Rouge, now to go join a guild and kill some monsters.

dorkette1990

Mar 1, 2010
Tales from the Floating Vagabond. I'd be a waitress at the bar "The Floating Vagabond" (surprising, no?). Wacky adventures ensue.

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
Well, the galaxy in KOTOR I/II is really a crapsack galaxy, especially in the second one. I guess I'll live on Tatooine? Man, that's saying alot when Tatooine is the best place to live in those games. Moisture farmer (Where those around in the Old Republic, don't remember...) it is then. >>

Another example, would be Tales of Vesperia? Hm, I rather liked that one city with all the guilds, Dahngrest. That place didn't seem too bad if memory recalls (Haven't played the game since my Xbox RROD'd)

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
I'm now in Legend of Mana and I think I would try to get a job in Lumina or Geo.

I could work at the lamp shop or become a jewelers apprentice. Maybe even work at the local juice bar.

Ooh, or I could sell stuff I pick up on the beach in Polpota Harbor. That's such a beautiful city, I wouldn't mind living there.

Jan 27, 2011
If we're talking I get plunked into my favorite RPG...I'd be dead. The wold of Tales of Symphonia is not very safe. I'd probably be working some low level job helping with inventory at a local shop...until the Desians roll in and pillage the !@#$ out of my town.

If I would get sucked into my favourite RPG world...I's be in Final Fantasy Tactic Advance. And I would either be doing Magic research, or I'd be a sage/black mage in a fun loving clan.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
I'd stay the same.
Unless I got Persona powers, in which case, I'd be a TV explorer!

Jimmybobjr

Aug 3, 2010
God... My favourite RPG?

Well, my favourite RPG is Final Fantasy 9, but most of the main cities populations die by the end of the game... so yeah.

I choose....

OBLIVION!

And i would either be a fisherman, a Carpenter, or a imperical guard.

Id love to have that Hivemind, and instantly know when someone, somewhere, is stealing that blackberry.

"STOP! YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE LAW!"

ICortezI

Jul 25, 2010
The World Ends With You. I guess being a reaper technically qualifies as a job, so I would do that.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
Ideally?

Mass Effect: Either vanguard alliance officer or criminal engineer. Vanguard because charge is just TOO much fun! Engineer because robots. (Criminal because I think I'd like having at least one AI companion and I'd be nice to them. Do you know how much I wanted to hug Legion? It/They're just so adorable!)

Seiken Densetsu 3: A Navarre guild thief. Too bad they get mind controlled and junk, but I look forward to becoming a Nightblade, even if the protagonists have to kill me later.

Realistically?
NPC for both. Maybe store clerk if I'm lucky. "Actually, Commander, instead of saying this is your favorite store, can you say 'I'm Commander Shepard and and this is a public service announcement. I have left advertisements at two other stores in Zakera Ward. You're going to be very very sick of my voice very soon!'?" Yeah, sales would probably suffer and I'd get fired, but it'd still make me laugh.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
So I'd get sucked into Demon's Souls...

I would be one very unlucky rogue with the life span of a fly....

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
My favorite RPG is Neverwinter Nights 2

So I'd be a Sorcerer that uses Evocation magic with some Illusion and Conjuration

Cazer

Feb 23, 2011
I'm in Fable: The Lost Chapters. I'm a cult fanatic of Jack of Blades.

But seriously, I'd probably own an inn. I see every NPC in the town going to the inn, the keep must make a killing on beer.

Rooster Cogburn

May 24, 2008
In Morrowind, I would be a Skooma dealer with ties to House Hlaalu. I would not rule the sewers, but purvey my illegal wares to the wealthiest of Great House patrons from my villa on the edge of Balmora, right on the Odai river.