You are now your Fallout 3/New Vegas character.

Sean Hollyman

Jun 24, 2011
You wake up in the last place you were in F3/NV, and you have all the knowledge, skills, etc. of your character.

What do you do?

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
I go around being amazing at everything as my Fallout 3 character has everything maxed out.

[/stroking ego]

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
I would lead a mass invasion of NCR, Brotherhood and Great Khans to the Fort, and bring the mighty Caesar to his knees.

All hail the Bear!( or Yao Guai, if it is the one-headed version)

Timedraven 117

Jan 5, 2011
crap i am in the middle of the dead money mission but if i wasnt go nuts because i am max level with kickass weapons and very rich.

Neuromaster

Mar 4, 2009
Head west, back to NCR and civilization. Maybe aim for Vault City, get a job. The Mojave is way too dangerous & I want nothing of it without an IRL quicksave/quickload feature.

the spud

May 2, 2011
I go straight to Nova and blow all my caps on you know what...

Or just chill with my robot butler.

Or better yet, I could just go to the top of tennpenny tower and fire my MIRV down.

Coller

Oct 4, 2010
Collect one of every weapon(preferring unique variants over common ones) and make a display/decorate my house with them.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
For starters, I'd flirt with Veronica.

Then I'd just see how things go from there.

Wushu Panda

Jul 4, 2011
Slave Trader. In a heart beat, enslave the shit out of everyone I meet and blow up anyone who gives me crap. Why? Because I beat the alien side mission and everyone elses' weapons are crap.

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
Soviet Heavy said:
I find the guy who owns the radio station and kill him.
Mr.New Vegas doesn't exist. Just another Mr.House creation.

If I'm my New Vegas character, I'm a smooth talkin sexy lady.

With a ballistic fist.

Fun times.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Hope I don't glitch into things.

I would head to the NCR or become a Man With No Name type.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Sean Hollyman said:
You wake up in the last place you were in F3/NV, and you have all the knowledge, skills, etc. of your character.

What do you do?
Go fight some Chinese commies in a pretty advance simulation of an Alaskan invasion and hope I don't die. I probably won't though, my small guns and sneak skills are both pretty high, so I can usually sneak up on them and sneak critical their heads into little red particles all over the place. "Head crippled" is an understatement, game.

Then when I get out and steal all the loot from the infighting outcast idiots, probably go play with my new boobs like in those "you wake up as the opposite gender" threads because I made a female character for this playthrough (the number of times characters randomly referred to me as a male is astounding; even James, the father character, did it once when he was scolding me about blowing up Megaton. Nice one dad).

Soviet Heavy said:
I find the guy who owns the radio station and kill him.
Have you ever seen... a tree?

ajh93

Feb 11, 2010
sit in my hotel room,get drunk,roll around in my very large pile of caps,maybe solicit Red Lucy for sex again...and wait for the next DLC to come out.yeah,i like to set high goals in life.

Grotch Willis

May 10, 2011
Well Raul, Veronica, Yes Man, Arcade and I would be chilling in the Lucky 38 making decisions over how to rule over the Mojave Wasteland. ED-E being a non speaking robot wouldn't really have a say in the matter.