You are on fire.

OmegaCheese

Nov 19, 2009
Nouw said:
I'd stop drop and roll. If it doesn't work, I'M SUEING!

Or...

"Fight fire with Fire"-Cookie for who knows which video game unit says this.
Would that be the Firebat?

Decum

Apr 12, 2009
Well, i think i'd run to the kitchen...
No wait actually, there's this REAALLY annoying old couple across the street, i think i'll just run out the front door and continue screaming and jump through their living room window.

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
I would attack a person named Kai and set him on fire too :)
Then I would die satisfied.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
kill the flames with a wool blanket on the chair next to me. If that fails use my drink.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
Beat off the flames with all the random clothing I have lying around. Or run into the bathroom, which is just a few metres away from my computer.

Spectre4802

Oct 23, 2009
#1 - Freak out. (if it's spontanious, anyway)
#2 - After getting under control, run mto the shower (isn't far away).

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Scream because of the UNBELIEVABLE pain I am currently in. If you are on fire, odds are most people will run around doing that. If your clothes are on fire, then a plan of action can be taken by you. Otherwise, you better hope someone close by is smart enough to do something or you're going to die.

Jimson

Aug 31, 2010
I am in the http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/104218-Check-Out-Every-Screenshot-for-Red-Dead-Redemption-Undead-Nightmarebathroom right now. so I guess I would just turn on the tub?

binvjoh

Sep 27, 2010
Is it bad that I didn't consider the "stop, drop and roll" thing?

I honestly considered throwing myself out the window. (I'm in class, on the second floor).

Chrinik

May 8, 2008
First things first...Scream in agony, shock and pain. Plain obvious don´t you think.
I´d then find water or try to get my burning clothes off.
The roll on the floor thing works almost as well as the "duck and cover" tactic works agains nukes. If it does work, it works so slowly to get at least 2nd degree burns.

But since this has not occured to me since, this is all speculation.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
PhiMuLady said:
To the Bathroom I would go! Then I would kill who so ever set me on fire because I would most likely be bald now. Never mess with a girls hair!
OMG your a girl you mean those thing actually exist?

op: I would walk up to my friend and make a million I'm on fire jokes before dieing.

Kraiiit

Aug 15, 2010
Stop next to your friend, drop them with a swift fire punch, and roll around on them!

Josdeb

May 22, 2008
I saw the title of this topic.
Me: Hmmmm, that sucks. It probably hurts

What I'd react with would be to run screaming and flailing to the shower and put out the fire

LandoCristo

Apr 2, 2010
I. AM. ON. FIIIIRREEEEE! Oh ah!

That said, I'd probably grab my glass of Coke (real Coke, none of that sissy diet or "lite" stuff), and attempt to put out what I can before leaping onto the floor, grabbing the rug, and rolling back and forth, before jumping back up, and figuring out what set me ablaze.

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
hittite said:
Elementary, my dear AugustFall. I stop, drop and roll. Quite literally elementary level logic.
Damn you for continuing that sentence. (I wanted to bring up that 'elemental' mention =[)

I suppose I would run to the bathroom and get in the tub, failing that I live in New Zealand, its probably raining and leaking somewhere into my room.

hittite

Nov 9, 2009
Kurokami said:
hittite said:
Elementary, my dear AugustFall. I stop, drop and roll. Quite literally elementary level logic.
Damn you for continuing that sentence. (I wanted to bring up that 'elemental' mention =[)

I suppose I would run to the bathroom and get in the tub, failing that I live in New Zealand, its probably raining and leaking somewhere into my room.
Actually, I was going for elementary as in the level of schooling. On further reflection, I'm not sure it's called that outside the US.