You can have any super power you want...but there is a catch

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
For superpowers, that wouldn't exactly be a huge catch. So hell yeah I'd still use them.

joe90

Nov 23, 2010
I went with shapeshifting, and am happy with the pick upon seeing the catch. I could just make my hair into my clothes. What a cool and COMPLETELY ORIGINAL idea!

thenewprince

Oct 30, 2008
A Ahhh Crap i Chose Telekineses.... Ugh i guess i'll fight crime from across the street.... or maybe float items around me 24/7 lol

urahara75

Aug 21, 2010
The ability to keep myself an eternally young man (as I am now, to clarify).

Crap, stupid super power drawback!? :X
I suppose I'd make due if I lived (solitarily, of course) in a sub-suburban or rural environment in South America, East or South/South-East Asia or Australia. Somewhere with a warm temporate to not-insanely-hot sub-tropical climate would be optimal...

ShenCS

Aug 24, 2010
Extensive reality warping? Sure, I could just remake the world so there ISN'T a catch.

Chefodeath

Dec 31, 2009
God, what a stupid cop-out answer.

I was expecting a list of creative and ironic drawbacks for each superpower.

William Dickbringer

Feb 16, 2010
Cuy said:
I took that I can manipulate electricity, and I still think it's awesome. As me and my friends decided upon after a long discussion about a year or so ago, it's the ultimate power. There's nothing that would stop my urge for obtaining it.
oh my god can you imagine the possibilities of that naked

Burck

Aug 9, 2009
Well, I choose transmutable arm like the one Edward Elric has in FMA, so....

yeah, even naked that has some uses. Kinda makes things harder, but yeah.

WeOwnTheSky

Nov 6, 2010
PrimoThePro said:
Invisibility naked? Oh no! However will I cope?!
Hahahaha being invisible AND naked would be an excellent superpower. Well, if you lived somewhere warm.