You can have one of these 3 lovers

laharlkent

Nov 8, 2010
I know this sounds totally wrong but
16 yr old and 2. I'll teach her to not rage me more than once a day. and I'll keep her in the house, also since you didn't give any rules....she's rich, so we got a maid.

lol I win.

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
Funnily enough, I'm most attracted to intelligence, so that means 1 or 3.

1 sounds like the mad scientist type, which is definitely my thing. 'course, if the doesn't use her intellect for some fun insanity...well, what's the point?

3 just how ugly are we talking? Just so we're clear, no fat chicks. Sorry for sounding like an ass, but ugly >> fat. Not easy on the eyes I can deal with quite easily though. So I guess 3 it is.

RedRingRico

Aug 27, 2008
What kind of insane are we talking about here? Because at the risk of drawing the ire of half the thread, "toasters hamsters banjos whoops I just microwaved the goldfish!" seems more like someone that thinks they're funny by being "random" and "crazy" than someone who's actually by dictionary definition insane. And with three I'm going to assume it's not just "not conventionally attractive", which I could more than handle, but seriously objectively ugly.

So I'd probably go for two. As long as they're a nice person and I get on with them, I don't care how clever they are. Though we may run into practical problems somewhere along the line since I'm not exactly a champion of common sense and household tasks myself. We can sit and eat takeouts amongst burnt attempts at making microwavable chips together, it'll be wonderful.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Attractive, stupid, sane...

Sounds like 80% of my former girlfriends plus my ex-wife. I have an unfortunate tendency to go for cute airheads.

Ca3zar416

Sep 8, 2010
I'd have to go with number 1 here. It'd definitely be the most interesting. Sure I may be dead at the end of it but there's always the hope it's after the kinkiest, hottest, and in this case probably strangest sex ever.

headphonegirl

The Troll under the bridge
Oct 19, 2009
3) Ugly, smart, sane

beauty isn't everything,
I like to be able to have a smart conversation with someone, and that helps if they're sane.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Attractive, stupid, sane.

As long as they're not racist/homophobic stupid, and just a bit dim-witted, you can change that - if it's a lack of common sense, that can even be cute. Insane? Come on, girls are already bad enough! Ugly? Yeah, well, there's no teaching attractiveness past a certain point.

lettucethesallad said:
2 or 3. I'm sorta seeing a 3 right now. If I could put a brown paper bag over his head and keep it there for all time, I might even marry the guy.

EDIT/DISCLAIMER: Brown paper bag comment was a joke. No reason to be butthurt about it.

Now I'm a little ashamed to be seen in public with him. I feel kinda bad for being so shallow, but isn't it important to be physically attracted to someone you're dating?
Haha, you shouldn't bother with the edit - people are too sensitive.

clankwise

Sep 27, 2009
zombiejoe said:
1) Attractive, Smart, insane
insane as in "Oh, so just because I tried putting your teddy bear in the meat grinder that means I'm crazy? I cut off the head of a Barbie doll and put it on the head of a toy cat for you!"

2) Attractive, stupid, sane
Stupid as in "Um...how do I make toast?"

3) Ugly, smart, sane
Ugly as in...well...yeah...

which one would you love?
WELL my good sir you seem to have forgotten that all women are insane

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
Well, it would have to depend entirely on personality. It can go a long way toward making up for faults. So I'll say any of them.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
zombiejoe said:
1) Attractive, Smart, insane
insane as in "Oh, so just because I tried putting your teddy bear in the meat grinder that means I'm crazy? I cut off the head of a Barbie doll and put it on the head of a toy cat for you!"

2) Attractive, stupid, sane
Stupid as in "Um...how do I make toast?"

3) Ugly, smart, sane
Ugly as in...well...yeah...

which one would you love?
Like to sleep with as a mistress/fuck-buddy or as a mate?

I would actually choose #2 if it was just a mistress.