You can only listen to the band/artist of the last song you've heard for a year.

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
Blue_vision said:
Airborne Toxic Event. Pretty good, I must say.

Verlander said:
I have to be honest, most of the bands people have posted would drive me insane after a day :p

Mine music is on random and the last song was Massive Attack. I'd end up killing myself.
Are you kidding? That would be the coolest year of my life!
Don't get me wrong, I love Massive Attack, that's why they are on my music list. They aren't best suited for every occasion though, and I'm assuming that the hypothetical situation would include this artist being played constantly, like in pubs and clubs and stuff... ugh

There is no artist ever who warrants the ability to be listened to solely for a year, and I'm suspicious of anyone who would find that confusing.

DocBalance

Nov 9, 2009
gjendemsjo said:
Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross.
Not too bad, but would become boring much quicker than the others on this list.
Trent Reznor? Boring? Ever?

Lies and slander. I'm stuck with Nine Inch Nails and that's still enough Reznor for me to be pleased.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
Adam Lambert.
Hmm... this album right here is pretty cool, let's check out his other stuff so his album doesn't grow old on me....
OHMAGAWD SO MANY COVERS OF OLDER BANDS! AMERICAN IDOL IS OVER ADAM!
Okay, back to his album again, pretty cool

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I am saddened that I lose Daft Punk. However I still have the amazing Gorillaz.

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
Universum probably. I'm cool with that, though with only two albums they could get boring soon.

gjendemsjo

May 11, 2010
TheMaddestHatter said:
gjendemsjo said:

Lies and slander. I'm stuck with Nine Inch Nails and that's still enough Reznor for me to be pleased.
What I meant was that I would be stuck with music only composed by those together, meaning that I could only listen to The Social Network soundtrack.

NezumiiroKitsune

Mar 29, 2008
AFI

I'm really only familiar with decemberunderground and I like it well enough, I could deal with them for an entire year, especially if it means the abysmal shite that pours from the mobile phones of every chav swarming this place no longer penetrates my bubble of existence :)

DocBalance

Nov 9, 2009
gjendemsjo said:
TheMaddestHatter said:
gjendemsjo said:

What I meant was that I would be stuck with music only composed by those together, meaning that I could only listen to The Social Network soundtrack.

I don't know, I think I could listen to that soundtrack for a year. Reznor got an Oscar for it for a rason, it's a damn good listen.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
The last song I heard was Pinkie Pie's "Cupcakes" song. I think after a year of that, I'd be certifiably insane.