You can only listen to the band/artist of the last song you've heard for a year.

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
Do songs I whistled to myself count?

I REALLY don't want to listen to the Pokemon soundtrack for a year.

Kitteh

Mar 31, 2010
I'm fine with listening to the Beatles for the rest of my life, let alone a year.

Dr. Win

Jan 2, 2011
icypain said:
You can only listen to the band/artist of the last song you've heard for a year.

Avenged sevenfold. ok, I can deal.
Ninja'd by the OP? What is this?

If all I could listen to was Avenged Sevenfold the only music I would miss would be Pendulum, but I could still do it easily.

WinterOrbit

Aug 5, 2009
The Decemberists would make a pretty fine year. I'd get the indie pop of the first three albums, the proggy goodness of The Crane Wife and The Hazards of Love, and solid storytelling throughout. I will miss metal, but I suppose I could just loop parts of "The Wanting Comes in Waves/Repaid" and "The Queen's Rebuke/The Crossing."

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
In my case it would The Black Heart Procession, and I think I'd be okay with that. The only problem is that they can get terribly depressing, so I'm sure there would be times that I'd opt not to listen to anything.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Um... I just listened to a song by a local band I'm friends with.

And they aren't even mastering any songs until next month.

It's gonna be a long year.

Teige

Feb 1, 2011
C418, should be fine, I like the works he did on Minecraft to listen to it for half a year.

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
CardinalPiggles said:
onewheeled999 said:
Pendulum, I was listening to the title song of their album Hold Your Colour...

Sweet. I think I'm gonna like this. Also:

CardinalPiggles said:
Queen (their unknown to most, stuff is REALLY good)
Are you saying the band is little-known, or that their lesser-known material is really good? Your wording/grammar kinda confused me.
the latter.
Alright, you had me worried there for a moment, haha.