You can take any character from anything and put them in something else, who is it and why?

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I would mix-and-match...I would love to put the Salarians from Mass Effect into the Star Wars Galaxy for example.

I want DC and Marvel to cross over again specifically to see Deathstroke and Punisher work against each other to kill off Marvel and DC based crime bosses until they eventually try killing off each other.

I would love to see what would happen if Harry Mason or, James Sunderland (Silent Hill 1 and 2) were to show up in Raccoon City in time for the Zombie Outbreak.

Fox12 said:
I remember making a thread like this once.

I'd probably put Gandalf the White and put him in Berserk, just to see what would happen. That would even the playing field.

Actually, scratch that. Put Guts in Lord of the Rings.
Put Guts in Game of Thrones.
Put Guts in Harry Potter.
Put him in NARNIA.

Sit back, grab some popcorn, and enjoy the insanity.
Yes, Yes and even more YES.

Keeping that above in mind, I want to see Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star take on Dragon Ball. By DBZ I can't help but think he'd be outclassed but him in the original Dragon Ball should be spectacular. Hell Kenshiro in Fallout, Metro: Last Light, or just about any other Post Apocalypse should make for a great time. Kenshiro in The Road or Children of Men would make both of those movies not only watchable but outright entertaining.

TakerFoxx

Elite Member
Jan 27, 2011
EHKOS said:
OT: I'd take Serenity and the crew from Firefly and pop them into Star Wars. I tried to write about that once, but I'm not good at writing or sticking to things I say I'm going to work on.
I imagine they'd be able to adjust without much trouble, so long as they get their hands on a hyperdrive and arm their ship.

Personally, I'd take Lucy from Elfen Lied and drop her in the MLP: FiM universe. I imagine the results would be akin to Happy Tree Friends.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
I'd put Kim Possible in THE CITY OF TOWNSVILLE.

No special reason; I've only recently seen all of Kim Possible, and I'd love to see my newest favourite cartoon heroine team up with the Powerpuff girls I grew up watching.

They're honestly fairly similar setups- Kim has her website, the girls have their hotline. Kim is the most competent person in her world, the girls are the most competent in theirs. Both are public heroic agencies. Both have wacky scientist dads. Both have a reputation for just punching things they don't really understand.

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
Samus Aran in Dead Space. You thought horror had left Dead Space? Well prepare to have an awesome bounty hunter run through derelict ships killing Necromorphs and solving space puzzles like they were nothing. That would be a fun game for sure.

Chungus

The memes, Jack!
Mar 25, 2012
Raziel, from the Legacy of Kain series, in Lords of Shadow 2.
Dracula: I can't die.
Raziel: That's what they all say. *Soul reaves.*

Also, Alduin and his fellow Dovah in Reign of Fire. Giant fire-breathing lizards are bad, giant fire-breathing lizards that can be revived, and one of whom can also rain down meteors by screaming is worse.

Duke Nukem in Serious Sam. Or Vice versa, it doesn't really matter. Badassery either way.
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And i'm all outta gum."
"And it ain't over until I teabag every last one of you alien motherfuckers."

Finally, Superman in Dragon Ball Z, just because. :p

Nokturos

Nov 17, 2009
Batman in Death Note. I'm pretty sure he'd catch Light within the first episode.

Little Woodsman

Nov 11, 2012
Probably too old-school of a reference for most people here but I always wanted to see the Clamp School Detectives put in to Hana Yori Dango.
Just imagine what would happen the first time the 'Four Flowers' tried to bully someone....

ClockworkPenguin

Mar 29, 2012
If we're dropping people into Game of Thrones; Havelock Vetinari.

Partly because if anyone could sort out the military political clusterfuck that worlds turning into, It'd be him. Partly because it would be interesting to see if he's as good as he seems to be when he's up against people like Littlefinger and Tyrion, rather than Rust and Selachii.

In all probability he wont win the game, he'll change what game their playing.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
Put Batman into the Marvel universe (specifically The Avengers) :D Cus I imagine it would go something like this;

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
I would put Roronoa Zoro in Monster Hunter 3U's world.

Just to watch all the giant fucking bastard things that eat me die in one shot.

Edit: Hellsing Alucard into Naruto. Then everyone can die and the series will finally be over.

Kyber

Oct 14, 2009
Fox12 said:

I'd probably put Gandalf the White and put him in Berserk, just to see what would happen. That would even the playing field.

Put him in NARNIA.

This and more, I want Guts in EVERYTHING.

Storm Dragon

Nov 29, 2011
Put Haruhara Haruko into The Scarlet Letter. I thought that book was the dullest piece of crap I ever had to read, adding Haruko ought to liven things up.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Fox12 said:

Put him in NARNIA.

You forgot the most appropriate one: Warhammer! Plenty of demons for Guts to fight. I even made up stats and rules for him just for the lulz, he just fits so perfectly. In fact, the whole Berserkverse could be put into Warhammer, and we'd have awesomeness on top of awesomeness!

Switch C-3PO and Bender B. Rodriguez's places in both their respective universes. Let the hilarity ensue!

Al Swearengen from Deadwood in Game of Thrones would be right at home and make an excellent asshole lord of some holdfast.

UniversalRonin

Nov 14, 2012
I would want to put my Courier from Fallout NV in a Star Wars setting. Cad Bane, eat your heart out! (Boba- You're next, Solo? Who's that biatch?)

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Nouw said:
Ikari Shinji in Attack on Titan would be interesting to watch. How would he cope? What would he do?
Run away.

*Hears everyone booing*

Okay, okay, it was a joke guys!
Geez!

Fox12 said:

Put him in NARNIA.

Oh my word, that is a damn good answer!

Put Guts in everything!
That would just solve all the problems.

Put Guts in Sword Art Online, he breaks the system and kills all the admins.
Put Guts in Attack on Titan , he kills all the titans!
Put Guts in Gundam ... I'm sure he would fuck everything somehow.
Put Guts in Cowboy Bebop ... ... actually lets not do that one.

To be honest, my personal favourite is "Put Guts in Where's Waldo (Wally)"
Now that would be insane.

OT:

Mine would be to put Rugal Bernstein in the Bible instead of Jesus when he gets crucified. "Reeeeevenge at laaaaast!"

Sorry that was a RP joke on this site.
Mine would be simple, place Alucard from Hellsing in any universe with vampires ... sure Twilight may be a popular option for this, but any universe would work in my opinion.

Either that or we put a Sim in every other gaming world.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Johnny Novgorod said:
I would put Bella, Edward and their werewolf buddie from Twilight right in the middle of Mordor. Consider it a social experiment.
Social experiment?
I have one even better.
Put the cast of Twilight into Red mountain (big ass volcano in the middle of Vvardenfell)
That would also be experiment of some sort, because we need to discover how fast lava would kill them all
Current working hypothesis indicates 2 second death, but I may be wrong

AdrianCeltigar

Jan 8, 2011
I'd like to take a story with a great deal of emphasis on the power of friendship and an equally bland hero, cut them out of the story, and dump Koko Hekmatyar in their place. I'm thinking maybe we put her in as the Trainer from any Pokemon game. I have no idea where that would lead, but I think it would be hilarious.

I'm also of the opinion that Hrist Valkyrie should be in basically every game in which fighting with a halberd makes sense - so every medieval fantasy game ever.

MrSir231

Oct 24, 2013
Meta Knight from the Kirby franchise in Arkham City(the game) or Arkham Origins(although I haven't played that one). Have the combat remain the same aside from some different abilities and change the story to reflect Meta Knight's character.

the December King

Legacy
Mar 3, 2010
Frankie Boyle in the Game of Thrones!

I know he'd be put to death at some point, but up till then I wouldn't be able to breathe I'd be laughing so hard.

Other than that, I usually only daydream about my own characters in other worlds and shows/stories.

OneCatch

Jun 19, 2010
Put Steve? from Minecraft in the Metro 2033 verse.
Just to see how long it is before he's cleaned Moscow up, developed ingenious traps to get rid of various mutants, and has started building magnificent and mysterious megastructures for the sheer hell of it.

Failing that, stick every single fucking COD protagonist in Spec Ops: The Line. For obvious reasons.