You did this as a kid. Admit it

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
You know you did.

http://garyc.me/fun/bring.swf

And now that you are all grown up, you feel guilty about it because of the obvious sexual innuendo.

Edit: For the ones deprived of this in childhood, it's a type of doorstop. And they were always so fun to just flick and watch the spring go crazy. Hour of entertainment.

Edit 2: Okay okay, relax people, the 'sexual innuendo' bit was just a joke. Didn't really mean it, just a mini troll :p

(cause seriously, I love that doorstop spring to death too)

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
I still do it on occasion.

And you can read sexual innuendo into almost anything if you try hard enough.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
Of course I played with those. I loved the sound they make when you thump them and the way they vibrated. I don't feel guilty, though.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
What is it? I have no idea. Though I do that all the time with regular springs.

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
Jonluw said:
I did what as a child now?
The hell is that thing?
It's a door stopper. Prevents the door from hitting the wall. When you flick it it makes a noise and vibrates in a funky way. Makes it look like there are two of them and as it slowly goes back to the centre it's like the 2 have rejoined. You have missed out on so much.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
It looks familiar and I'd probably love it as a kid, but I still don't know what the hell it is.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
you bastard! I had that part of myself sealed safely away and now look what you've done! You really need to put a warning label up there or something.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
Sober Thal said:
Can someone explain what this is about please?
It's an old fashioned door stopper. And an inexplicably fun toy when you're a bored kid at grandma's.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
You have just clued me in to the sexual connotations of playing with those things. I honestly did not even think of it until you mentioned it.

You bastard.

PinkiePyro

Sep 26, 2010
lol my parents used to scold me for doing that ..

and Jonluw & Sober Thal its a springy doorstop and some of us as kids would flick them becuse they would make a funny noise

also i didnt think of the sexual part STOP RUINING MY CHILDHOOD