You do it because you can.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
-in GTA III, i would always use the dodo cheat(gliding cheat) with a tank, and have the tank constantly fire backwards to propel me forward, allowing me to fly around in my big 8 ton tank

-in starwars battlefront, i always found it entertaining to be flying in a ship with several other ppl in it, going straight towards a building, then at the last second jump out and watch them crash
good times...

The Desert Rats

Mar 12, 2008
On battlefield 1942, just flying around in planes. Especially on the Bocage map, I love to fly as low as possible in a Mustang and try to get under Bridges and stuff.
Or starting a LAN match with only me in it, and pretend I was playing some sort of RPG.

riftinducer

May 10, 2008
tthor said:
-in starwars battlefront, i always found it entertaining to be flying in a ship with several other ppl in it, going straight towards a building, then at the last second jump out and watch them crash
good times...
I've done that kind of thing once on Warhawk, except instead of a ship, it was a mine-laced jeep, and instead of a building, it was a group of enemys. Forunately, the amount of teamkills I got was outnumbered by the enemy kills, so I didn't get penalised for it. Tought those kids not to hitch a ride with me.

Uskis

Apr 21, 2008
sicDaniel said:
When i played an assassin character in Oblivion, i always laid the corpses orderly on the floor, put an arrow through the head and left exactly 1 gold coin in their inventory. I was the gold coin killer.
I used to do something similar in Hitman 2 silent assassin. I would sneak around and try to kill everyone without anyone noticing, and at the same time pretend how the investigators would look at the scene of crime (I had just watched boondock saints). My favourite level was the second one i Kuala Lumpur, the one in the office at night. It took some time, but it was pretty fun to do

Sib

Dec 22, 2007
This seems like a good place to mention it, in one of the levels in half life 2 with the buggy I saw one of those combine tank things with its door hanging open, so I killed the surrounding guards, pushed a box up to the door jump on top and go to jump into the tank-car-thing. This is when the wierd happens, i start to float straight up, the crate does as well for a little while but it stops, all i could do was spin around and shoot not move or anything (even downwards).

I reloaded my save when I could see over the mountains and everything on the ground looked like little ants. I tried to recreate the glitch once or twice but no luck :(

Meliz

Apr 9, 2008
any GTA for ps2. climb in the back of a truck, like a bobcat, and although you slide around, there's a cabin in the back where you're pretty well contained, you crouch, and first person people and drivers. the guy in the car youo're hitching in thinks he's being shot at and starts driving like mad.

extra points if at high speed you shoot a cop driver out of his car. extra points for helicopters bazooka'd at high speed. extra points for finding a driver that doesn't crash into everything.

WeevilStew

Nov 29, 2007
Heres a fun GTA 3 glitch that I found way back in the day. You go into a subway station (obviously once you unlocked enough of the city to warrant intercity travel) Find one of the stations that have a raised platform with a sloped ramp on one end. (i.e it doesn't go the entire length of the station.) When the train pulls in, enter the door of train by that sloped ramp. Your character with sort of float up into the train. Than, before the train pulls away, exit the train. Instead of floating back to the ground, you will warp up onto the tunnel. You than get the fun of being above the tunnel, but under the city. You can follow the tunnel for quite awhile, eventually you will have to walk through a wall. After this wall the tunnel with disappear so it makes it hard to follow. I suggest using weapons codes and chucking molotov cocktails to figure out where the tunnel is. If you jump, or fall of the tunnel you will fall up on the streets of Liberty City. It sort of reminds me of entering the matrix. Try it, its fun.

LuxAeternus

Apr 6, 2008
More of a glitch that anything else (and back to the Zelda OOT bits), you can make Epona fall off a cliff. In the Gerundo Fortress (after you beat it), if you ride in the direction of the archery challenge but stay close to the right hand side of the path (so you are on the edge overlooking the big ramp) you get stuck up against the canyon wall and can't go back. If you keep wiggling the control stick, Epona will slide of the side and float to the ground.

The Lawn

Apr 11, 2008
In most games that have some elements of exploration to the levels, I tend to try to find my way out of or find weird bugs.

Like in Sonic Adventure 2, getting pushed out of the level by the cars in city escape. And running up the outside of pyramids and running up the side of the skybox.

Or in the neutral chao garden, where if u jumped and did the dash thing in the back near the cliff by the rocks, you could break through the barrier and run around in the sky outside the garden.