You Don't Know Jack to Make a Return

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Jack Attack! They'd just better bring back the original Cookie, that's all I'm saying.

I challenge all comers. I shall crush you all!

Stilt-Man

Dec 31, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Jack Attack! They'd just better bring back the original Cookie, that's all I'm saying.

Cookie was the best! All the hosts were great, though. Except Buzz...

And challenge eagerly-accepted.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Stilt-Man said:
Susan Arendt said:

Bring it!

Is there no-one else??

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
Ooh, ooh, maybe they can have a crossover with Relic's Warhammer 40k games? "You don't know Jaccus, so die for the glory of the Imperium!"

... okay, maybe not.
Actually, 40k's backstory/fluff is so expansive and convoluted, you COULD have a quiz show on it.

Sartan0

Apr 5, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
Stilt-Man said:
Susan Arendt said:

Bring it!

Is there no-one else??
I will take you all on!

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
Susan Arendt said:

They used his voice for the announcement, so I can only imagine that he will be making a return as well.

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
Glad to hear it.

I've played Jack for years, and loved every version that came out. Them partnering with THQ is a nice change, so let's hope for more irrelevant humor soon.

Fralf

Apr 30, 2009
Thank god I loved the rigerous insults from the previous games, i couldn't stop laughing the first time i played it.

CyberKnight

Jan 29, 2009
Uh oh, it's time for a Snickerclish Restroom!

I think I still have the beta copies they sent me when I signed up to beta test a ton of Berkeley Software stuff. Somewhere, I still have the T-shirt. :D

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
This was an HILARIOUS game. I remember one time where it asked me to type my name and it spelled out another name instead. LOL!!!!!!

Lizmichi

Detective Prince
Jul 2, 2009
Oh wow, I almost forgot about YDKJ. Man, that is one of the few game show like games I like. Awww good times good times.

digipinky75910

Aug 25, 2009
Country
us
Ah, Good times. Definitely was wondering where games like that had gone to. Such a great setup.. I loved the April Fool's Day one.

So many games would be made better with the ability to screw your opponent, or the equally popular, "DON'T BE A WUSS!"

tkioz

Fussy Fiddler
May 7, 2009
Awesome, I loved that game, there was that game on the play station 2... err Buzz? I think but that was horrible, too many pop culture / music references only one person at each party would get... I mean I don't know Lady Gaga's real name, I don't even know her songs, where are the geeky questions?

Le_Lisra

norwegian cat
Jun 6, 2009
Yeeeeah!

Awesome news. One of the few games where the German translation was good and funny. Not as classy as the british english version, but quizshowcrazy still.

:)