You ever do something badass, and then yell the name of your country afterwards?

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
Well have you? I'm almost certain only Americans have.

I have. America, fuck yeah.

Jumping a bunch of cars on a motorcycle and yelling, "ENGLAND" just doesn't sound right. Not that I'm knocking England, it is a fine country. It just seems like you would have a nice 4 O'Clock tea, lean over to your mate and politely say, "England, spot on."

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
That Guy Who Phails said:
When I beat I Wanna Be The Guy, I stood up and shouted "SCOTLAND!!!", Ok, not really, but it woulda been badass.

bdcjacko said:
It just seems like you would have a nice 4 O'Clock tea, lean over to your mate and politely say, "England, spot on."
Haha, I love stereotypes.

:)
You know if was Scottish and just threw a tree during the highland games, you better believe I would yell "SCOTLAND, RIGHT" then down some beer. That is bad ass.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
I'm still a fan of shouting "'AVE IT!" when I'm going to do/hit something.
Just feels right

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
Pfft, nay. Sweden's done little to enhance my skills. What I've worked with to achieve my awesomeness never included my country.
Sure, I was in it when I became awesome, but that is about it.

ZombieGenesis

Apr 15, 2009
... duh.
Have you never been to a football match? (The real football, not that other one)

EN-GLAND! *DUN DUN DUN* EN-GLAND! *DUN DUN DUN* EN-GLAND!
And so on.

Wondermint13

Oct 2, 2010
It would have to be something super awsome as I'm not very patriotic..

Maybe if I killed Bin Laden or... Ah..

Well I dunno then.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
No. I don't attribute my badassery to my country. I usually just yell out a self-aggrandizing one-liner.

Bar_Chek

Feb 15, 2010
IIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEE-LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNDD!

Could work if I make the "Ire" sound more like "Arr". Pirates ftw, after all.

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
In Holland it's mostly something dumbass not badass when the chanting follows.. Just don't go to "those" vacation spots.

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
I'm not sure what someone's country has to do with their personal accomplishments. After a big dump I don't scream "CANADA!".... though maybe I should...

DiMono

Mar 18, 2010
I haven't, but I think it would be awesome, especially with witnesses. Someone tries to grope my girlfriend, I pick them up and throw them across the room, turn around, raise my arms and yell CANADA! People would look at me like I'm an idiot, but I'd certainly be amused.

Buleet

Feb 21, 2010
I think belgium is mainly known for its wide amount of fucking retarded teens.
And chocolate.
If i would scream BELGIUUUUUUUM whenever i manage to fit in the group with the least amount of arseholes i would have to restart from scratch.
Chocolate eating is O.K. though.

*nom* BELGIUUUUM*nam* BELGIUUUU- ok now my throat feels sore.

Randomologist

Aug 6, 2008
ZombieGenesis said:
... duh.
Have you never been to a football match? (The real football, not that other one)

EN-GLAND! *DUN DUN DUN* EN-GLAND! *DUN DUN DUN* EN-GLAND!
And so on.
Agreed, I also think international rugby might be a slight exception to OP's example. The British do tend to be reticent about this sincere patriotism, flag-saluting and whatnot. It's seen as a very American thing over here, and we tend to whinge about our country just as much as we love it.

Off topic: Captcha was "schedule buttloose". Wut

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
Braedan said:
I'm not sure what someone's country has to do with their personal accomplishments. After a big dump I don't scream "CANADA!".... though maybe I should...
Cause nationalism? Patriotic feelings of my country lets me do this and together we are great?