You ever do something badass, and then yell the name of your country afterwards?

booker

Feb 25, 2011
I often correct people saying "zee" and by yelling "IT'S ZED, ************! CAAAAAAAANAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

ZtH

Oct 12, 2010
Braedan said:
I'm not sure what someone's country has to do with their personal accomplishments. After a big dump I don't scream "CANADA!".... though maybe I should...
If you did this I would be forced to cry in response "TETSUOOOOO!". That aside, totally legit for international sports and the like, but I don't think I'd ever attribute my personal success to the place I was raised.

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
booker said:
I often correct people saying "zee" and by yelling "IT'S ZED, ************! CAAAAAAAANAAAADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
I'm Canadian, and I say Zee... but that's because I think Zed doesn't flow worth shit. All the other letters flow into each other and Zed just feels like hitting a wall. Fitting for the last letter though...
bdcjacko said:
Braedan said:
I'm not sure what someone's country has to do with their personal accomplishments. After a big dump I don't scream "CANADA!".... though maybe I should...
Cause nationalism? Patriotic feelings of my country lets me do this and together we are great?
Oh I'm not saying it's wrong, I'm just saying I don't understand it. I never get the urge to congratulate my country unless a large portion of the country does something good.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Sometimes I'll let out a "America!" despite being British.
For chuckles, of course. Patriotism ain't my thing.

yanipheonu

Jan 27, 2010
ZamielTheHunter said:
Braedan said:
If you did this I would be forced to cry in response "TETSUOOOOO!". That aside, totally legit for international sports and the like, but I don't think I'd ever attribute my personal success to the place I was raised.
XD BEST RESPONSE EVER

Personally I usually just resort to copious swearnig (apparently us Canadians swear ALOT) or various Gurren Lagann quote... or both.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER MOTHERF34KER.

Though I do like to use Bandit Keith lines from YuGiOh Abriged ironically.

You can't beat me because I'm an AMERICAN XD

Also, more recently DATTEBAYO MOTHERF34KERS!!! from LittleKuriboh's Naruto spoof. INterchanged with DATTE_F34KING-BAYO or even a "This is for the fans of Avatar the Last Airbender, you whitewashing SON OF A *****!" XD

Braedan

Sep 14, 2010
ZamielTheHunter said:
Braedan said:
Unfortunately never seen Akira, though I should...

But I definately agree, sports event (like the Olympics) sure, but that's because it's the best of your whole country playing the sport.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
One time when i totally punched out that hitler clone. Each sentence punctuated with a mighty slam of my meathooks.
*POW*
"This ones for Private Smith!"
*SMACK*
"This one is for the orphanage you burned down! and this one... this one's for
*THUD*
"AMMMMEERRRICCCCAAA"
*SMA-CRUNCH*

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
ace_of_something said:
One time when i totally punched out that hitler clone. Each sentance punctuated with a mighty slam of my meathooks.
*POW*
"This ones for Private Smith!"
*SMACK*
"This one is for the orphanage you burned down! and this one... this one's for
*SMA-CRUNCH*
"AMMMMEERRRICCCCAAA"
AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMERICA! *high five for winning*

liquidsolid

Feb 18, 2011
I consider myself a citizen of the world so that doesn't work out for me to yell AMERICA.

However, sometimes I like to pull a Beowulf and yell my own name.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Oh yeah, once. Running around on splinter cell conviction, using melee attacks on every guard I can get. Dude I was online with "dude, why don't you use your guns".

Cos i'm fuckin' *snaps neck* BRITISH

(My family is from ireland, scotland and england, so I have to say british :L)

ZydrateDealer

Nov 17, 2009
Shouting Wales or better yet Cymru after doing something badass...yeah that might work hold on...
(Charges at an EDL protest scaring them off, yells at retreating racists...)

CYMRU!!!

Yeah it works, but it may need more testing.

I doubt it's going to catch on though, at least not with me...I'll stick to a roar of triumph.

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
When I do something awesome I show my patriotism...

BEERBOOBSBEEFAWSOMENESSHOLYSHTMOTHERFUCKINGBOOBS!!!!

Thats what country I live.

The country of awesome.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Only all the freaking time. Sometimes I yell it even when I haven't done anything badass. Still, it's fun. Maybe it's because I'm American and yelling "America!" is just really, really fun for some unexplainable reason.

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
I don't currently but if I lived in a nation with a funny or unwieldy name, I most certainly would, i.e. "BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA! YEAH!" or possibly even "LUXEMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUURG!!!!!"

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
No, because my country had nothing to do with whatever I just did. Hell, I didn't even have a choice to be born here, so it's not even like I have some kind of obligation or link to it beyond that.

ZydrateDealer said:
Shouting Wales or better yet Cymru after doing something badass...yeah that might work hold on...
(Charges at an EDL protest scaring them off, yells at retreating racists...)

CYMRU!!!

Yeah it works, but it may need more testing.

I doubt it's going to catch on though, at least not with me...I'll stick to a roar of triumph.
Yeah, Cymru works better as a shout than Wales, but both just trail off, which sucks. Our northern native brothers, the Scots, sound much better when shouting SCOTLAAAAND.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
SPARTA!!!

Almost makes me want to be Greek. Ireland doesn't really work well, and I haven't lived in Scotland since I was 4, which is too bad because Scotland would be grand.