You get one free punch on anybody in history, who do you hit, where and why?

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
CrysisMcGee said:
Well, I'd say everydoby that hindered scientific progression in the middle ages, but if I have to pick on person, it's Brother Jed.

He said "the only thing Mexicans contribute to society is burritos, and Jewish people are only good at making bagels and running banks."[8] He often shouts, "A masturbator today is a homosexual tomorrow."[8] His assistants carry signs declaring that feminists, liberals and those who listen to rock and roll are destined for Hell, along with homosexuals, fornicators and masturbators

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Jed
Wow. He seems like a good candidate to be punched. Reading the wiki you posted made me angry.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Uber Evil said:
CrysisMcGee said:
Well, I'd say everydoby that hindered scientific progression in the middle ages, but if I have to pick on person, it's Brother Jed.

He said "the only thing Mexicans contribute to society is burritos, and Jewish people are only good at making bagels and running banks."[8] He often shouts, "A masturbator today is a homosexual tomorrow."[8] His assistants carry signs declaring that feminists, liberals and those who listen to rock and roll are destined for Hell, along with homosexuals, fornicators and masturbators

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Jed
Wow. He seems like a good candidate to be punched. Reading the wiki you posted made me angry.
I would punch that kind of people even if it wasn't a free punch. The mexicans part made me laugh though xD.

Steeveeo

Sep 2, 2008
Hoppetussa said:
Michael Atkinson. I'm not Australian, but he still deserves it.
If many people got this "Free Punch" chance, there would be lines outside the doors of: Atkinson, Hitler, Jack Thompson, and Vlad the Impaler (for both starting up the once-good vampire series that lead us to Twilight, and for being a complete freaking psychopath).

ninjapenguin981 said:
No-one. I'm pacifist.
johnfistyadams said:
Any pacifist
Heh.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Vinnie Jones

For not having as hardcore a reputation as Chuck Norris, and therefore letting down the UK...

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I would punch Bob Rocker in the back of the head while he was still a child.
Fucker ruined Metallica.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
Jeremy Kyle. When he's eighty. Straight in the gut. The cocky bastard needs to shut up.

Americow

Aug 26, 2009
I remember a thread just like this...
I guess I'd say Hitler. Because he's an asshole.

gim73

Jul 17, 2008
George Lucas just before he thought of the script for episode 1. Then I'd hand him a REAL script and tell him dire consequences would result from altering from my script.

no jar jar
no pod racing
no useless jedi
no space taxes
no midacloriens

I probably would KEEP darth maul, but he wouldn't be just some bad guy tacked in at the end. He would be an actual character with a personality and motivations. Most of the rest of the story would be completely changed.

Master Kuja

May 28, 2008
Stephanie Meyer.
In the temples.
With steel spiked knuckles.

Alternatively, Bob Geldof.
The self righteous, vacuous tosser.