You get to greenlight a sequel to any game that has ever existed. Which game do you choose?

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
I have two. Yes, I'm going to list both of them.

1. Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks II

The original Shaolin Monks is one of the best games of its multi-genre franchise and one of my favorite games of all time. A fast, loose beat-em-up action game that was and is criminally underrated by the standards of any generation, it stood side-by-side with the likes of God of War but received none of the credit it deserved for its entertaining and fluid battle system, hilarious camp, and abundance of genuinely hard-to-find secrets. A sequel would bring to light a game that really needs it, as well as provide an opportunity for new characters(Kenshi, anyone?), new settings, and new ways to finish him. Or her. Or them.

2. WET II

Say what you want about WET, but there still isn't much out there that's anything like it. It was a love letter to grindhouse B-movies with snippy dialogue, a good combat concept(if not the best execution of said concept), and a swarthy, twisted, and downright mean protagonist who was one of the standout female game characters of the decade. Many questions in the first game remained unanswered and many characters undeveloped. A sequel would allow for not only a much needed fine-tuning of hte controls and combat, but also further character building, perhaps expanding on the relationships Rubi has with the likes of Zhi, Milo, and maybe even Kafka Dvorak.

She was totally feeling Rubi up. It was awesome. More, please!

Slythernite

Jan 25, 2009
Spyro 3: Year Of The Dragon. Made by Insomniac of course. Yes, I know there is a Spyro 4. But there isn't really.

OceanRunner

Mar 18, 2009
Shenmue 3.
Otherwise I'd like to see a new Breath Of Fire game. It should include the combo system and mentors from BOFIV.

mrmooninnod

Aug 22, 2011
An actual command and conquer 4 and not what EA gave us the game play breaks away from traditional rules of rts and past games to just a simple machine with a storyline so boring that you be better playing the past games and even Joe Kucan is off his game in this.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
World in Conflict, or perhaps Alpha Centauri.

I'd love to play a sequel of either one of those. :3