You got a suit? Then suit up. (Superhero costume discussion)

burningrose

Jul 17, 2012
I got "Temporal Looping" a power that lets me loop time and trap anyone or anything into reiterating the time stream. So a groundhog day sort of power. I can digg that.

So I guess I'd would wear normal clothing. I mean I wouldn't want to draw attention to my self. Plus this sort of power would be useful for information gathering and general spying, so hiding in plain sight might be for the best.
But I'll admit that I will be wearing a fedora whenever i get the chance.

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012
i got anger augmentation.

i will be a villain because how can you become a hero with that kind of lame power. anyway since i wouldnt fight but i would be the manipulating kind of villain i will wear a tux.

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
i got scattering, so i'd probably wear a nice suit seeing as my powers make my clothing disappear and reappear when i'm fully formed, so its not much of an issue for me.

that, or a long ass black cape, to swish infront of me and disappear behind it

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Subjective Reality [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Subjective_Reality]

Since I can pretty much rip apart any meaningful boundary between fantasy and reality, I think I'd go for a comfortable version of this:

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
Banana hammock. I wouldn't need a superpower, because the threat of me taking it off would be enough to ward off any evil (or good for that matter).

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
From that thread, my power is pretty much Magneto from X-Men magnetism. With that in mind my suit is pretty much a metal suit of armour and aswell some metal bits hovering around it like extra shoulder armour that hover near my shoulder. Sure it will be heavy but hey that what my powers is hover, I cna detach the armour and rearrange it so that it become like a barrier of metal around me!

deathwing2000

Jul 8, 2013
I got the ability to manipulate both life and death, so something similar to a grim reaper, though maybe a nice suit, similar to what the "devil" wore in red dead redemption, or maybe just a black hoodie, with a skull motif.

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
I got Telepathic Language Instruction. So I guess I'll dress like Gandhi, seems appropriate for a mythical teacher type.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Reality Embodiment...

So yeah, I am GOD, the one with the capital "G"...

Might as well go fight crime wearing nothing but a banana hammock, seeing as I can simply stop all crime ever by deciding to not have it happen or exist...

Thomas Barnsley

Mar 8, 2012
I got 'preservation' - http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Preservation

I'm thinking white knight sort of look... Like the Kingsguard in Game of Thrones. I wouldn't have to worry about it getting dirty at least. I could preserve its shine.

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
Well since this [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spoon_Manipulation] is what I got I might as well dress to theme.

Fear my spoony wraith punny mortals for I am your new GOD! BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Captcha: hot sauce
Indead Captcha. I shall allow you to live.

dementis

Aug 28, 2009
Time manipulation.

I'd probably go for an 1880's working class clothing, hard wearing trousers and waistcoats with good strong boots. I Feel that the clothing could blend in to most eras with some accessories and looks nice too, if you ask me.

SirDeadly

Feb 22, 2009
I got rapid fire fisticuffs

I would wear what Monkey D Luffy wears in One Piece. It seems comfortable and offers freedom of movement.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
I got Awareness Manipulation, and, deciding I'd take it in a stealthy direction, decided it'd be cool to have some kind of midnight blue ninja outfit... but with a wizard hat and a long cloak. Then I'd manipulate the senses of my foes to trick them into thinking I had godlike powers, just long enough for me to incapacitate them.

fish iron4

Dec 6, 2010
Well my super power is Mutilation so I would imagine I would look something along these lines:
I personally wouldn't mind if this was the case.

Aug 19, 2010
Well, since I originally got "lightning beast form", and since I'd probably only ever take on the form of some bird of prey (Mostly eagles, but hawks are cool too) I'd be wearing a modernized Assassin outfit. Hood w/ beak, white hoodie w/ red decals and a red sash. I'd have combat boots with claws on my feet a-la diablo 3 demon hunter. I'd have asymmetrical armor consisting of ablative plates (bullet-proof stuff,yo)on my left shoulder and right forearm, and I'd have tech goggles shaped like ski goggles, with a HUD displaying flight information + GPS, but if I choose to be a different animal, then the OS would adapt to assist me to it's fullest potential.

Also, i'd be wearing my awesome hat.

Knight Captain Kerr

May 27, 2011
I got Organic Manipulation [http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Organic_Manipulation] so I don't think a costume makes sense. I mean shapeshifing is a part of Organic Maipulation (along with plenty of other things) so wearing a costume to clearly identify myself to others with would kind of defeat the point. So I would just wear normal clothes or clothes that make sense in context.

Raioken18

Dec 18, 2009
HAHAHA I got the best power of all. Aquatic Respiration! Wewt! I'mma go scuba diving XD.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Aquatic_Respiration

Req

May 18, 2012
I got Distortion Manipulation, which is described as "the power to manipulate and distort anything." The clip on the page very much implies there's a hidden "with your mind" in that sentence. So basically I'm omnipotent.

That said, my power doesn't matter. I would wear either a tuxedo or a long black coat with matching broad-brimmed hat. If I'm going to fight crime/take over the world, I want to do it looking cool, and I'll be damned before I let a pesky superpower dictate my choice of outfit.