You gotta have some big balls to do this

Stoic raptor

Jul 19, 2009
http://video.yahoo.com/network/101149635?v=8244494&l=5144241

Climbing the tallest tower to change a light bulb. No its not the empire state building, this tower is much taller. It is like a thin rod, so its like climbing a ladder into space. They use no safety lines either, so if they fuck up....

This video scares me just watching it. I cannot imagine actually doing it.

Does anyone think they can do it?

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
gall    [gawl
?noun
impudence; effrontery.
bile, esp. that of an animal.
something bitter or severe.
bitterness of spirit; rancor.

Edit: Oh you fixed it.

DON'T LOOK DOWN!

Soviet Steve

May 23, 2009
This is the scariest thing I have seen on the internet.

Nightmare fuel.

Edit:
If it was me I would be screaming and crying like a little ***** while clinging to the ladder, refusing to move until a helicopter rescue could be organized.

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
I'm terrified of heights, so I'd be throwing up or too afraid to move after a certain point. So no, I couldn't do it. Ever.

MykFreelava

Aug 12, 2010
Wow, even watching that was a tad horrifying, and there is no way I could get myself to do that (I'd make it 30-50 feet tops).

I wonder if he ever took a leak from the top of that...

Chris Sandford

Nope, no title.
Apr 11, 2010
Fuck that shit. Thats insane, they should use some solar powered lights or something. But wow...that would take alot of upper body strength and stuff.

tmujir955

Oct 12, 2009
Holy fuck. Just looking down makes my head spin. I can't imagine how much mental and physical power that must take to do.

It must be Chuck Norris in disguise.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
I ain't scared of heights.. However I hate being on ladders, so I'd be just as terrified. xD

That man has BALLS OF STEEL!

ICanBreakTheseCuffs

Jun 4, 2010
Genesis_Man said:
Fuck that shit. Thats insane, they should use some solar powered lights or something. But wow...that would take alot of upper body strength and stuff.
not to mention if you were drinking bourbon on the way there you would obviously fall off........ON THE ELEVATOR
OT:seems like fun,I bet they get realizations about what their life is really about and shit like that

jamradar

Sep 13, 2010
I am 100% sure that I would crap my pants after getting to 60ft, and im pretty sure that flying turd is a safety hazard.