You hate something and your the only one...

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
joiny said:
Don't worry, you aren't alone.
I don't think it's so much the taste as the texture of the cheese that goes in it. It's just awful.

As for me, I'm not too fond of any of the Fallout games. I don't know why, but it's true

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Anime
World of Warcraft
Fallout 3

I could (and have before on these forums)elaborate endlessly on all three of those, but will just leave it at that.

Ploop

May 2, 2010
I dont like any of the Grand theft auto series....gets dull way to quick.

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
LittleWench1629 said:
Harry Potter in general. I'm soooo glad its almost over.
It was over ages ago, when the last book came out. The movies are just it's flatline.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
9_6 said:
Fable.
Most bland, generic rpg I can think of, entirely centered around superficial, inconsequential "moral decisions" but people love it for some reason.
Right there with ya. Never saw the appeal of that game...

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
EmileeElectro said:
People like Stephen Fry and Ian McKellin are considered national treasures, not stupid whores who beat up black people in toilets.
You forgot Brian Blessed. Everyone forgets him...

Anyway, I agree completely on your overall point. Celebrity and worship should be deserved.

AudienceOfOne1

Oct 22, 2010
I forgot - obsessiveness, such as Glee and twilight. I like(d) glee but then all the hormonal girls went and fucked that over for me, creating glee clubs, using the word gleek, buying all the albums and just going on about it ... constantly.

And twilight is just simply awful.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
First rule about any opinion: You're never the only one.

Simplified user interfaces
People who base any hate/love to anything because it's popular/not.

Vuavu

Apr 5, 2010
Will Smith. He's always the same and I can't take him seriously when he's acting. Even at his most serious moments, I feel the need to shake my head and chuckle.

I also HATED Resident Evil 4. I don't know why any people like it at all. Over-the-shoulder view didn't work in its favor and I really hated not being able to move while shooting. Not to mention the worst companion in any game ever. Haha I'm not much of a complainer but I could go on about this for a long time.

Also, scalloped potatoes...

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
KOTOR 1 and 2

i found both games to be buggy, predictable, and boring (though with kotor 2, i could only play for 2 hours before the games became just too buggy for me to handle anymore)

jimmy_curbstomp

Mar 1, 2010
I hate Cave Story with a fiery unbridled passion. I seem to be the only person in the universe who feels this way.

The world is about to end, but you won't give me the key I need unless I spend 20 minutes finding your STUPID PUPPIES? I desperately wanted a Mass Effect 2 style Renegade option to pop-up where I just stick a gun in her face and demand the key. Or kick her out of an office building. That would work too.