You have 10$.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I'd buy some food, damn I'm hungry. Or maybe a game on steam I haven't decided yet.

Get_A_Grip_

May 9, 2010
Most likley four bottles of Guinness Extra Stout.
Or a bottle of Mickey Finns Apple Sours.

... I am not an alcoholic.

Kirkby

May 3, 2010
SirBryghtside said:
Kirkby said:
Id save it for tomorrow when my exams end. Then itd buy me a crate of cider which will go down nicely for the start of summer party im planning
My exams start tomorrow :p
My sympathies to you my friend! Goodluck for them and i really hope there not as hard as the ones iv just done! (Who woulda thought ud have to work for a degree eh?) But trust me, the summer will be worth it! and hey... u might find £10/$10 in the mean time and when that time comes u'll now know exactly what to do with it

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
Can I have £10, because I'm in Britain? I could buy Crysis with that.

Still Life

Sep 22, 2010
tombman888 said:
to my tupperware box that i hide in my cupboard so that no-one knows where it is and thus can't steal it. And to save it up for something bigger than 10 dollars.
Like a nude Tupperware party?

Me?

Money goes to chocolate, mhm.

DBlackny

Oct 14, 2008
Get 500 more Microsoft points for Outland... Then spend the rest on vanilla coke.
Nothing beats vanilla coke

Kirkby

May 3, 2010
JWRosser said:
It would pay for that Chinese I ordered last night that I really did not need.
U mean there are times when a Chinese isnt needed? I find that very hard to believe ; )

p.s u have an awesome avatar pic cause Haunter is the best pokemon there ever was = P

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
Kirkby said:
JWRosser said:
It would pay for that Chinese I ordered last night that I really did not need.
U mean there are times when a Chinese isnt needed? I find that very hard to believe ; )

p.s u have an awesome avatar pic cause Haunter is the best pokemon there ever was = P
Haha. Was watching Eurovision with a friend, a little drunk, impulsively ordered Chinese. Hardly ate any. Tsk.

And thanks, I just wish I could take credit for drawing it...