You have become the main character in the last game that you played.

fnartilter

Apr 13, 2010
Mycroft Holmes said:
fnartilter said:
I guess I'm Mors, from the Game of Thrones RPG.
I may be dead now that the game's over, though.
If you finished the game then you either can't be Mors or Mors is alive. The main character is the one you pick in the end. And Mors ending is either returning to the wall in which case he is alive, or escaping with the child in which case he is alive. The only way Mors can be dead is if you pick Alliser as the main character.

It could go either way, I chose to run away from the wall with the child. In which case the final scene is Mors leaving what ever hut he's in to fight intruders (presumably the Night's Watch hunting him) that are approaching.

VondeVon

Dec 30, 2009
I'd have to go into work to stock the produce wearing twin swords and pistols (Edward AC4) and when I spot someone sampling a grape I yell 'Thieve from me, friend, and die!' and kill them. And then get fired. And then become a pirate for realsies, stealing the cruise liner that docks twice a year.

Genius.

renegade7

Feb 9, 2011
I get to be Samus! I mean, it means I have to change gender, but I'd be totally okay with being Samus.

Well I mean...Metroid Prime Samus, that is, not Other M PMS Samus.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
Well I would be Adam Jensen form Deus Ex then.

As I'm studying to become a cop I can't see anything wrong in this coombination :p

Specimen-X

Dec 7, 2011
Well in that case I'd be Annabelle Hawke from my current playthrough of Dragon Age 2. Gonna need to explain why I'm all of a sudden a girl, but being a rogue the ability to open locks and badass archery skills, I'd say that's a good deal.

RariShyZealot

May 31, 2011
The last game I played was Civ V:BNW. I was Pocatello and I continued on my "Already won the game now let's see what happens" save...

This is gonna be fun!

La Barata

Apr 13, 2010
I'm Draven, as everyone knows he's the main character of League of Legends.

Remember: Not Draven, Draven.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
So, I am a limbless guy that enjoys music and likes to fight elder people.

Not bad...

Yossarian1507

Jan 20, 2010

REALLY?

I just had to find this thread right now, just after playing Every Day The Same Dream, didn't I?

Interesting experience, definitely recommended, link below:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/540741

So what now? Am I supposed to go to work in my underwear?