You have been transformed into your avatar.

Totenkopf

Mar 2, 2010
Awesome! Now excuse me while I slay thousands of aliens and arrange their bodies in a nice pattern.

Aiedail256

Jan 21, 2011
FEAR ME, for I am unquestionably the most badass character in...wait, are we also transported into the universe of our avatar?

If so, then yeah. I can kick ass by swinging my sword 20 times a second, flying, and teleporting.

If not, then I can kick ass by swinging my sword 20 times a second, flying, and teleporting...while insulting my opponent by being only 9 inches tall!*

Farseer Lolotea

Mar 11, 2010
I'm slightly disappointed at being my shaman rather than one of my other characters. But I'm definitely enjoying being this tall. To say nothing of not needing shoes.

StraightToHeck

Booby booby bum bum.
Oct 13, 2010
so I've turned into myself with a nice scar over my right eye and a Garrus eypiece over my left

if the avatar customizey place would let me put them over the same damn eye, it would be a bit better but oh well

Nyerion

Nov 9, 2010
I'm a robot. With a laser gun. It's like a dream come true.

Farseer Lolotea said:
I'm slightly disappointed at being my shaman rather than one of my other characters. But I'm definitely enjoying being this tall. To say nothing of not needing shoes.
Now you'll have to make a hole for your tail in your pants.