You have been transformed into your avatar.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Let's see here... there's several ways this can go the most sound is me becoming a 12 year old girl... but hey I control reality... so that's a plus...

at least I can still play my guitar...
[img height= 300]http://www.northarc.com/images/lain/serial_experiments_lain_04.jpg[/img]

Zirat

May 16, 2009
Konaerix said:
Sweet! Eye am the STRON9EST!!!!
Forget that River Glau or whatevers, YOU are the true winner of this thread!
For no matter how much of a poweful psychic you are... no one can stand against The Strongest Fairy!

Yay Baka!

Though for me it would be kinda akward at first, what with the no internal organs... or skin or anything else, but I can fly a jet and have an awesome laugh, so I guess that all makes up for it!

WolfEdge

Oct 22, 2008
gabe12301 said:
You have been transformed into you avatar after....erm....you fell into radioactive waste (I'm not creative.)

I've been turned into an evil toddler who no one will take seriously until I use force lightning on them.
Well... I mean, I guess... um...

:[

glyphseeker

Sep 19, 2010
finally i get a mini-gun (the fact that im now a female ninja dog is not a downside) lets eff some stuff up!!

Lancer873

Oct 10, 2009
I'm a crazy hyperactive penguin that's also capable of doing epic computer stuff? (This is one early rendition of Tux) HECK YES!!!

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Dammit I'm a pedophile,eh at least I get a cool claw and the ability to do a good cosplay of Alice.

Amaury_games

Oct 13, 2010
Yay! I'm BOWSER!!! I get to smash things under my giant weight (that I already used in kart races to push those silly light-weights to oblivion) and breathe fire!!! Okay, maybe I have some problems with Italian plumbers, but if I were Bowser, I'd put that to rest and make my kingdom full of minions better! And win all Mario Parties, obviously. XD

PS: Hey! That means I can cheat like hell in Mario Parties too! Oh Yeah! Gimme money and stars (just.. because, okay??? - It is ALWAYS stars!!!)

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
umm...okay cool? I can roll with it lol

I'm kind of moody recently anyway, so I can be Cloud

warchief809

Jul 8, 2009
I believe I have won this thread, since all of you are smelly unfortunates with no as many hats as me.