You have been transformed into your avatar.

Fenreil

Mar 14, 2010
Well, fuck yes.

Now to carry out my plans to take over the world!

.....or just get some tuna....

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
So now I'm a mystical wish granting dragon. Awesome, that means I get to sleep 99% of the time until someone summons me. Sweeeeeeeet!

Lem_Gambino

Mar 17, 2009
It's not present on here (I should add it), but my avatar is a green-haired lemming aimed with two paintball guns, ready to take on any sap and capture any flag that comes my way. And fall down ledges blindly while I'm at it.

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
I CAN FLY! I CAN FLY! I CAN FLY!

Oh, and I have a voice in my head which actually gives me good advice and guidance! Neat! Where to, Voice?
(***)

Oh dear me... maybe it just gives "advice", then.

LunaSocks

Dec 27, 2010
I have been turned into a cute animal killing machine full of win. And cherries. Can't forget the cherries.

Nexus4

Jul 13, 2010
Shit, I lose body parts like theres no tomorrow. At least I get that little gun from men in black that launches me into things...wait is that a good thing? At least I can rebuild myself :)

Sonic Doctor

Time Lord / Whack-A-Newbie!
Jan 9, 2010
TimeLord said:
mynameisphil said:
TimeLord said:
I've turned into David Tennant......

AWESOME!

*pulls out Sonic Screwdriver and Fez*
I hate to be a party pooper but Matt Smith wears the fez.
Aha! Thus you fell for my trap!
As a time traveler, I got the fez from my future ;)
Well, mine makes me Matt Smith. So time for some 11th Doctor antics. I let you borrow the fez for a two Doctor adventure.

Fezzes are cool....and so are bow-ties.

York_Beckett

Sep 23, 2010
Oh great, now I have to drop out of school, write books and gather as many flashlights as possible, as well as staying far away from small towns in the pacific northwest.
Oh well, at least I'll have money and a job. And I get free guns and ammo.