You have been transformed into your avatar.

Clirck

Mar 19, 2009
Having a power of being a rainbow sheep I therefore sell my wool for exchange of gold.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
Aw, sweet, I'm Liquid (or Ocelot), one of the most badass people on the planet.

Do I get the 5 enormous PMCs, gargantuan underwater death fortress submarine and 4 awesomely hot chicks with crazy futuristic weaponry (who will do whatever I tell them) or do I just have to stick to my awesome fighting skills, huge pistol and incredibly devious and manipulative mind?

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
i always knew i'd become a magikarp some day... but on the plus side, one day i'll evolve and kill you all! :D

suitepee7

I can smell sausage rolls
Dec 6, 2010
i'm not a cross between winston churchill and hannah montana... things could be worse

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Bara_no_Hime said:
gabe12301 said:
You have been transformed into you avatar after....erm....you fell into radioactive waste (I'm not creative.)
So, I've been transformed into a 17 year old japanese school girl lesbian in a catgirl suit sucking on my hot girlfriend's fingers?

Yeah, I could deal with that. ^^

Edit: Yeah, okay, so sakaki's not technically Kaorin's girlfriend. But if it was me, she would be. Sakaki-sempai is so hot. ^^
*struggles to find words* Mind if I ask what anime that is?

OT: A Big Daddy with a monkey face... HELL YEAH

everfreeDragon

Oct 28, 2009
So I'm a giant psychic Sea Serpent who can talk through radios and works with the monster equivalent to MIB? HELL YES!

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
HOLY FUCKING HELL I'M A METAL GOD!!!
Soooo... Pros, amazing vocal talent, chance for Heaven and Hell to release a new album, Dio gets reincarnated kinda.
Cons, I'm now 70. I am not Dio, I could not write like he did... In fact, I'd probably try to begin anew, not continue with Dio's projects... It would still be really weird.