You have been transformed into your avatar.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
Niagro said:
Bwahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaaaaa!

Fuck Yes.

[sub]Anyone who know my avatar, will agree. There is no competition in this.[/sub]
good sir there is never an competition to Claymore :D

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
So I've been turned into the personification of the Electromagnetic force which just so happens to be a blue haired girl in a powder blue maid outfit with a high lift skirt? Oh dear. Well at least I get to control Electromagnetism and stuff despite my new form.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
Assassin Xaero said:
Sarah Kerrigan said:
Assassin Xaero said:
... Well, this sucks...
wait a minute sir is your icon 'rapture' from The Tom Judge comics? cause if so then it doesn't suck
No, it is just a symbol I saw and liked... Called a double dagger, according to the charmap on windows.
ohhh lol you gave my comic fangirl side a little nich when i saw your icon haha

kuolonen

Nov 19, 2009
So... Ive been turned into a mindless killing machine with taste for human flesh. Oh dang. Well I guess I should start ripping peoples limbs off nao. Better get your miniguns people.

Aeriath

Sep 10, 2009
**********BEGIN MESSAGE**********

BEEP BOOP

SO COLD

***********END MESSAGE***********

Rzepik

Feb 25, 2010
So... I'm Bhaal, lord of murder. I will die soon, but first i will impregnate hundreds of mortal women.
Sweet.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Uh oh...this means I've become my fanfiction alter-ego.

I've become a version of myself with psionic ability who is one of many heroes of a multiverse called Arcadia.

This is either going to be awesome or one colossal headache.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Rune342 said:
Xpwn3ntial said:
I have turned into the alien wizard of rock. This is both bad and awesome at the same time.
Why is it that you always beat me to these kinds of threads? We always both have Yuki avatars, so I never really have a need to post.
How about this: the next time a "... your avatar" thread comes up, I will not post in it until you do. Sound good?