You have been transformed into your avatar.

New Vegas Samurai

Dec 12, 2010
I am an achievement... Also a reference to one of my all time favorite movies, take a guess! and at the same time someone get 10k worth of melee damage please, it's lonely not being unlocked...

The Rookie Gamer

Mar 15, 2010
I'm a 8 and a half foot tall alien that can flip cars, withstand a direct rocket hit, and has awesome, if somewhat gaudy, gold armor? Well, things could be worse.

LorChan

Jul 15, 2009
I get to be the most bad-ass lady in (fictional) existence? Hell yeah!
My first act as Leela is to teach the Doctor to shut the fuck up about how 'primitive', 'stupid' and 'savage' I am. Seriously, why is he such a total dick to Leela? For where she came from she's remarkably intelligent, not to mention having saved his life on multiple occasions.

Daemascus

WAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!
Mar 6, 2010
TestECull said:
.....[footnote]Moderator edit: Refrain from low content posts such as this in the future, they do not contribute to the discussion (Yes, Stig doesn't speak, but that's not an excuse against low content)[/footnote]
Some say that when he sees a pretty lady, one of his legs grows. Others say that he only accepts premeim gas. All we know is, hes called the Stig!
OT: Could be worse, here i have sandvich, boolits, and Sasha. Back in the motherland all i had was goats.

zerzxes

Apr 14, 2009
On the up side I taste deliciuos.

On the other side i might have som slight problems doing... stuff and whatnot.

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
So I'm a historical landmark in India now? Well that's gonna be boring, at least I'm nice to look at and people visit me often

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
I've been turned into a Cyborg who comes back every time, can turn invisible for an unspecified amount of time, can look like anyone he see's, insta-kills with a back stab, doesn't have a face, wears a berate and speaks like a Robot.

Yeah, I am definitely gonna get a high paying job.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
I've been turned into Empoleon, a penguin pokemon.

It would be awesome but now I won't get laid (On the account of everyone else being human) and I will have the government chasing me to put probes up my ass.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
I'm a redhead...? AND HAVE MAGIC HELL YEAH.
Hey, I can put people to sleep at will, too. Cool.