You have been transformed into your avatar.

Deviltongue

Feb 2, 2008
Sion_Barzahd said:
I've become Richard, Master Warlock, Lord of Dance and tamer of bunnies. Hell yeah, i can't die and i kick ass.
I think you forgot Mistress of Lava or whatever.

OT: Sweet, I'm a badass cat with Swirly eyes from a Manga that like 4 people have read (Aside from me, one of them is a member of this forum).

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
So I shall be Inquisitor Andrastia?

I might have a little trouble dealing with the sudden sex change, but the title "Inquisitor" is worth it.

Altar

Apr 6, 2009
So... I'm some sort of cat rabbit thing. Hm, I don't know how to feel about the whole dream thing. Huh, well at least I still have thumbs, I guess...

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
Awesome, I'm a fucking badass, Italian, womanising, super assassin :D

And I have the power to jump from any height and not get hurt just by landing in some hay. OMG this calls for some fun

ZephyriaSoul

Jan 25, 2011
I am Aeris.

A Pink cat that always seems to be pissed off about something.

...Not much of a difference, really.

Except I'm not a cat.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Shit. I have a split personality, one having the mind of a 2 year old and the other being a killer, I guess.

Nexoram

Aug 6, 2010
OH YEAH? WELL I'M A...A.....I'm not even alive let alone being human. Oh well, BF:BC2 grenades are pretty cool when you get to know them.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
I wonder who has the worst one... I think I have a really bad one seeing as how I'll basically turn into the opposite gender and will be as dumb as a 2-year old who can only say "Nyu", as well as have a split personality where I am a killing machine... Oh, and I'd have pink hair.

Steeveeo

Sep 2, 2008
Well...crap.

I am now an exploding planet. Or maybe I am the thing that caused the planet to explode?

Arnoxthe1

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2010
I changed my avatar recently and now I am an Anubis guard. Nice.

I can now finally explore other worlds with my awesome helmet, awesome fighting abilities, and rocket launcher staff. :p

SIXVI06-M

Jan 7, 2011
TestECull said:
.....Moderator edit: Refrain from low content posts such as this in the future, they do not contribute to the discussion (Yes, Stig doesn't speak, but that's not an excuse against low content)
Lol, you anger the mods stig! D:

Maybe you should have put more, like: "... ..., ........... ... .....'. ....... (..... ...) ..." :p At least you know the Stig is making more of a statement.

I kid I kid. Don't ban me XD

I don't even have an avatar yet... so... I... don't ex- *blip*