You have just been eatten by your Avatar!

LKArtillery

Mar 30, 2011
AMNESIA AMNESIA AMNESIA right? lol... Put that game on every platform, seriously.

But yeah, since this is about 360 games, I'll have to agree with the results. xbox doesn't have a very big repertoire of horror games...

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Well considering that I doubt Vaarsuvius eats meat, especially in Pony form, I'm guessing he turned me into some sort of plant beforehand (plus I'm probably to tall to be eaten in human form anyway). In which case I probably wouldn't care one way or the other, being a plant and all. In other words...

Mettking

Mar 17, 2011
They're robots...and only come up to my knee...and have no mouths...how would they eat me anyway?

Ladette

Feb 4, 2011
I use this avatar partially for threads like this.

They could eat me any time....

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
Unsurprising. Killing 10,000 aliens in someone else's shoes does tend to work up an appetite.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Radoh said:
This is neither the time nor the place to be discussing Voraphelia.
As a voraphile, I disagree with this statement. But that's because I've bookmarked this thread for later reading and potential, ah, ideas.

Anyway, that's hardly surprising. After all, it's in the process of messily devouring Bambi as we speak.

BlueSinbad

Oct 18, 2010
Gogeta eating me would just be ridiculous, although, then again, those two's appetites would give it sense...
but why?!
If anything, they would fuse with me (3-person fusion even possible?) and become more powerful than Pikachu (Let's be honest, after so long, the little thing is obviously the most powerful thing ever?)
.....Where am I?
I rambled on didn't I?
Oh dear.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I find it hard to believe that a five year old girl can swallow me whole. Even if it is Yotsuba...