You have just been eatten by your Avatar!

ayuri

Sep 11, 2009
What is with this horrid infestation of ponies!
and to answer your question:
all you gotta do is take a cup of flour add it to the mix
now just take something a little sweet not sour
a bit of salt just a pinch
eating humans is so much fun
add a tasting of vanilla
then you eat another twenty four
and you nver get your filla
Ayuri so sweet and tasty
Ayuri dont be to hasty
Ayuri
Ayuri, Ayuri, Ayuri.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Ate me whole, or ate me in pieces?

Because I don't think the former is possible, and the second would be dearly unfortunate for me (apparently the character becomes a crazy she-cat when angry, or something).

ItsAChiaotzu

Apr 20, 2009
Radoh said:
This is neither the time nor the place to be discussing Voraphelia.
That'd be Vorarephilia, and there was no sexual implication in the OP so I don't know what you're on about. Furthermore you could be reading this at any time so hypothetically it may be the time depending on when you read it.

OT: Not too worried, I think I beat the thread.

Ashtovo

Jul 25, 2009
currently i have been eaten by the monster spawned by the red button. in a short while i'll have been eaten by nothingness.

im not sure which is worse. in the former, well if you have pressed it you would know the horror.

in the latter, i pretty much stop existing, which is not the worst way to go but not fun all the same. actually yeah, its probably better than what most other people will be experiancing.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
"Let me out you overly emotional Italian!"
It'd be surefire way to screw myself over since he explodes, gets amnesia, gets lost in time, and generally gets the living crap kicked out of him on a daily basis.

(whitty name here)

Apr 20, 2009
Well, she's a vampire, so its not too far off I have to say. But she much prefers to just use your blood to sweeten the tea, and use your flesh to add flavour to the cakes.