You have just KILLED your avatar!

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Geo Da Sponge said:
Possible repercussions of an all out human-pony war? Trust me to fuck up diplomatic communications with a race of sentient animals.
look at my avatar, trust me >.> i fucked it up WAY worse >.>;;
i'm more dead here then the pokemon thread ....

Kaymish

The Morally Bankrupt Weasel
Sep 10, 2008
bugger i will have to figure out another way to generate gobbledygook for when people ask me to fix their technical woes

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Well she sort of never existed to begin with and not just in the literal sense...

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Okay. *walks through a door and sees that I really somehow killed myself or am in hell* NOOOOOOOOOOO!! *begin monologue and musical outro*

May 5, 2010
Depends. If I killed him in his own time, I will probably go to prison for killing a US president. If I killed him now, that probably means he attached his frozen head to a killer robot or something, and I will be hailed as a hero.

spiffleh

Jul 12, 2010
Nintendo would go under. Which, given the state of Japan right now, would not be a good thing =(

Bre2nan

Nov 18, 2010
I go get the Energy Tank in the next room, get off of Planet Zebes, and make my way to the BSL station to try and convince them to not take its preserved body on board.

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
The reprecussions of killing my avatar?

Nobody knows my name or what I'm saying. Like a Ninja abandoned in Egypt during the rise of the Roman Empire.

schiz0phren1c

Jan 17, 2008
Dagnabbit thats the 2nd time I've shot myself tonight,although the me in my avatar would not be easy to take out all things considering.

Nedoras

Jan 8, 2010
I just killed a vampire prince from another dimension who slaughtered and burned down a major city for the shits and giggles.....sweet ^_^
I guess I would be a hero?

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
YES!!! I just killed a 150 foot tall giant pterodactyl that destroys Tokyo regularly. Take that Kratos and guy from Shadow of Colossus! I am more bad ass than you.
Though now Godzilla will be pissed.

Crazed_Puppeteer

Jan 15, 2011
(Pretentious math major walks into classroom with professor correcting quizzes).

MM: Sir, I don't know why this question is wrong. I triple-checked my answer, and it has to be 999.
Prof: I know, and it was supposed to be. I have a tragic announcement to make to the class tomorrow.
MM: What's that?
Prof: (looks down on his quizzes) For the first time ever, someone has killed a number...
MM: What number?
Prof: ...the number 999.
MM: GASP!