You have just met your clone.

Condor219

Sep 14, 2010
So you're walking down a road, when you see someone who looks vaguely familiar across the street, but someone you've also never seen before. You are interested, so you approach them, at which point you realize they look exactly like you, right down to what you're wearing.

So, what do you do?

GudangGaram

Jul 16, 2010
Check my sanity.
Recheck
Talk
Recheck
Comfirm

Talk
Chat
Smoke
Drink coffee and smoke
Fight them
Laugh
Plot for an evil plan to save the world

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Find some place to sit, have a drink and have a thorough introspective talk. It would be very educational of what kind of a person I am, and if there are any improvements to be made in the realm of social fitness.

yanipheonu

Jan 27, 2010
So there are two of us.

*both put on black sunglasses and take out shotguns*

Let's take over the world.

Mace Tulio

Feb 5, 2011
Pull that old 'would it be incest or masturbation?' line.

Then proceed to laugh quietly and walk away.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Well, there is only one thing to do when that happens...
And I'm sure my clone will agree...
Unfortunately I can't tell you what because that would be NSFW...

Mace Tulio said:
Pull that old 'would it be incest or masturbation?' line.

Then proceed to laugh quietly and walk away.
It would be whichever you prefer it to be to justify yourself.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Team up to freak people out. I'd be talking to someone and then my clone busts trough a window and we proceed to have a sword fight that lasts only a few minutes. Then my clone says "Egads, i'm late for the meeting." and jumps back out the window and I go back to my conversation as if nothing had happened. Or we could do something less elaborate I suppose.

Dragoniferous

Sep 9, 2010
Begin planning how to confuse people. Subtle stuff, like being in different rooms at the same time, so it appears that I'm everywhere.

Von Heix

May 26, 2011
Say Hi and nod approvingly -> Go to Cheap Motel -> Engage position 69. Rinse and repeat. And modify schedule as circumstances permit.

T8B95

Jul 8, 2010
Radeonx said:
Kill him.
There can only be one.
Yes.

Not only that though. If he's me, then he's also plotting my murder for the exact same reasons. We spend years in a cat-and-mouse game before finally ending up in a Mexican standoff where we must face the ultimate question: Will this be murder or suicide?

Not that I've done this before or anything...

Flailing Escapist

Apr 13, 2011
I kill him. Only because I fairly certain he would try to kill me and take my life.
Or we'd pull off the best heist in the world.
Von Heix said:
Say Hi and nod approvingly -> Go to Cheap Motel -> Engage position 69. Rinse and repeat.
Or this ^ why 69 tho? If i took my clone to a motel room I think it would get pretty raunchy. Or hey, a guy that I wouldn't be afraid to have a threesome with.