you have just slapped your avatar!

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
Ow. I just slapped myself. Damn split personality... ~.~ ... Kill the Pharaoh, rule the world with the power of the Egyptian Gods... Rawr~

KarlMonster

Mar 10, 2009
My avatar is going to be jarateed off.
Those are my Armani sunglasses. So yeah, things are gonna get messy.

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
I would not slap a girl. Especially one with an angry expression who also happens to be holding a long wooden sword.

Whatever happens, I do not think I would remember

Slangeveld

Jun 1, 2010
Troublesome Lagomorph said:
I'd first be very, very sad and disappointed with myself. Then I'd wonder how I hit a ghost. She would then kill me effortlessly, which is actually kind of unlikely because she wouldn't use her power our of anger.
Assuming I survived, I'd make it up to her and make sure to never be a jerk to her again.
Edit: I now wonder how I'd live with myself after doing that. She's so... pretty and serene. Not to mention kind and friendly...
Who is it? :O

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
Slangeveld said:
Troublesome Lagomorph said:
I'd first be very, very sad and disappointed with myself. Then I'd wonder how I hit a ghost. She would then kill me effortlessly, which is actually kind of unlikely because she wouldn't use her power our of anger.
Assuming I survived, I'd make it up to her and make sure to never be a jerk to her again.
Edit: I now wonder how I'd live with myself after doing that. She's so... pretty and serene. Not to mention kind and friendly...
Who is it? :O
Yuyuko from Touhou. She DOES have a bit of a reputation for being a glutinous ghost, though...

Ryouma

Feb 16, 2011
I am sorry but i have to combobreaker :( i cant slap my avatar, he is just to AWSOME

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Well, the mom will probably end up calling the police.

The kid is getting away for child abuse. Underage smoking, I doubt that will help my case.

And the kid looking like he has a crazy case of depression at that young of an age? Yeah, I'm screwed.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Something tells me I'm going to get gutted by the end of the week.

Why did I make him so ruthless and overpowered.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
Sorry, too busy cleaning off the blood stains on my clothing from all the axe wounds I just received.

ItsAChiaotzu

Apr 20, 2009
BENZOOKA said:
canadamus_prime said:
benzooka said:
canadamus_prime said:
benzooka said:
I'd never slap her :(
BTW just who is that anyway. It's been bugging me.
It seems to bug a lot of people :\
So you're not going to tell me then? Can you at least tell me where it's from?
I'll PM you a template I have for these enquiries.
It looks to me like a young Natalie Portman, is that accurate?

OT: Yeah, I think I'll be fine.

Wastedtime

Nov 18, 2009
I am forced to wait in suspense until i finally die to Time? o.o, that or i'm hit with a never-ending clock..