You have just woken up in your favorite "universe"

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Well I've just woken up in the Mass Effect universe and seem as the only lethal skill I'm good at in real life is archery I don't expect to last long.

artanis_neravar

Apr 18, 2011
Horny Ico said:
Vortex Traveller said:
I'd be in the Doctor Who universe...
Exactly! Dr. Who has the perfect mythos to incorporate anything else, which makes it a nice little cheat on this thread. The Doctor could encounter Metal Gear Solid's Patriots at the turn of the 20th century, visit the exotic islands of One Piece's Grand Line, tag-team with D.C.'s Batman, question Princess Celestia's rule over Equestria, help the war effort against the Decepticons...you get the idea. AND NONE OF IT WOULD BE OUT OF PLACE ON THAT SHOW!
I think all of these things are in different universes then the Doctos

AnkaraTheFallen

May contain a lot of Irn Bru
Apr 11, 2011
Oh great... I'm stuck in an infinite war between heaven and hell... well, with any luck I can sell my soul to Lucifer for some power.

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
The Dark Tower world?

things may get rough, i'd better lay low till Roland comes around and teaches me the gunslinger way. Then I'll form my own ka-tet and own that tower.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
the UC timeline from Gundam? FUCK YEAH! (unless I,m a GM or Zaku pilot which mean,s I would be royally screwed but still!) I WILL BE PILOTING A MECH!

PunkRex

Feb 19, 2010
ItsAChiaotzu said:
Depends where. I can't remember much about the Edge from the Edge Chronicles, but I can remember it was awesome.
Holy shi-ite I thought I was the only person in the WHOLE DAMN INTERWEBS who liked Edge Chronicles. Its my favourite series of literature. Still to sad for me, all my friends and family would die with the final one lasting just long enough for me to be seperated from them for several decades only to die in my arms nice and slow upon my return.

On topic: First thing id do is catch me a Charmander. Let the games begin.

Hiikuro

We are SYD!
Apr 3, 2010
Do my own constructed universes count? For I'd be ecstatic if I woke up in the universe I've created for my game project.

That is until the world is overrun by some terrible beasts. No. Wait. Actually, I could influence that so it doesn't happen.

In any case I would avoid some of the really annoying things from this universe, and that would more than satisfy me.

[sub]No, I'm not being ambiguous at all.[/sub]

Jabberwock King

Mar 27, 2011
Elder Scrolls. I would also like to start in prison and have no idea what I look like. Then I get to see some slider bar options. If I start off the same way as all heroes in that world, I can bypass your silly rules!

Naheal

Sep 6, 2009
See if I can become a mage. If so, join the military. If not, enjoy life.