You have just woken up in your favorite "universe"

Restoshamankk

Oct 25, 2008
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
Wouldn't need'em. Assuming I just stumbled into Yu-Gi-Oh! with my Disaster Dragon deck, I can rise to glory in no time.
Yes this, except I am using karakuri machina plant because I am cool like that :p

moretimethansense

Apr 10, 2008
The Old World of Darkness... Well fuck.

Though I suppose there's the slight chance I may get the emnbrace or at least ghouled rather than just eaten, mauled, acciderntily staked, incinerated or just plain shot, but that's nmot much consolidation.

And my friend is stuck in the 40k verse, he is so screwed it's not even funny.

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
"Staaaar Trekkinn, across the Universe! Under the command, of our captain Kirk"
Well, assuming I'm on a Federation planet it would be wonderful because I'd never have to work a single day with all those replicators they have.... But there would be constant fear of the Borg eventually invading my planet and turning me into a mindless drone... less yay...
And depending what time period I would be in there would also be the potential threats of Klingons, Romulans, Dominion and so on and so forth attacking...

Or for my second choice that comes to mind, I'd just go around doing things that wouldn't normally happen in a children's cartoons such as excessive swearing and murders to see if the Universe would just collapse in on it's self, if it doesn't, then I just over throw the the racist egotistical tyrant Celestia riding into battle on a Dragon.

Nickolai77

Apr 3, 2009
As another poster said, does this count personally created universes? If it is the universe[footnote]Or should i say universes? The basis for my current story is about a human civilization which left this world and discovered many other worlds/[/footnote] in my creative writing i'd be pretty happy.

Alternatively, Elder Scrolls universe for me :) Pretty safe, live a medieval lifestyle without all the disease and with all the extra fantasy. I'm in.

Emo-Hawk

Jul 9, 2008
hmmmmm gunna be tricky to fight Scott for Ramona with no "abilities" =/ hmmmm or maybe Kims still single...=3

Flight

Mar 13, 2010
I'd be delighted. I'd also keep calm and find the Doctor, because unless I suddenly changed into an alien, I likely would be exactly the same as before.

jad4400

Jun 12, 2008
Whatever the Girl Genius universe is, hopfully I have a spark and can build cool clockwork robtos, otherwise I'm probably boned.

numaiomul

Oct 18, 2009
Gantz universe. i'd go psychosocial :X i'd love the feeling of power and adrenaline when you fight for you life. :X

Mcmuffin

Apr 15, 2011
Star Wars? Well all i need is a good connection to the Empire so i can stop those devilish Rebels from destroying the only good thing in the universe.

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
Ingot5 said:
Warhammer 40k

yeah..... I am now one of faceless trillions of humans on some forgotten hive world. Likely to die gruesomely from invasions from various aliens, some chaotic disease, impregnated by a genestealer, become collateral damage for law enforcement or possession from a Daemon.

If I'm lucky.... I'll be worked to death

lovely :p
Maybe you'll get luckey and become a space marine, wait your 14 right? Otherwise, yeah you are fucked.

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Do I have access to my own starship? Because I wanna get the holo-plans for the RYNO and fight space pirates.

Dorian

Jan 16, 2009
Oh fuck.

How much I'm gonna be shafted over an unpolished wooden table is going to depend entirely on when I pop up.

PLEASE be the 2300's+....

Suppose the 1900's would be good. Up until sample GG-3883 gets delivered to Mr. Vance, at least.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Let's see... I think I've got a four-way tie on my hands.

I'd either wake up in:

Pallet Town
Rapture
Equestria
Metropolis (Animated)

And, in order, my reaction:

"Yay, time to start my Pokemon journey! Get over here, Bulbasaur!"
"I am SOOO freaking screwed if I can't find some Adam RIGHT now!"
"Alright, ponies!"
"Ooh, damn, those buildings are tall. Wonder if I can get Superman's autograph?"

XxSummonerxX

May 17, 2009
"I'm Commander Shepherd, and this is my favourite random teenager that somehow ended up on the Citadel... on the Citadel".

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Ingot5

Jan 2, 2010
Blatherscythe said:
Ingot5 said:
Warhammer 40k

yeah..... I am now one of faceless trillions of humans on some forgotten hive world. Likely to die gruesomely from invasions from various aliens, some chaotic disease, impregnated by a genestealer, become collateral damage for law enforcement or possession from a Daemon.

If I'm lucky.... I'll be worked to death

lovely :p
Maybe you'll get luckey and become a space marine, wait your 14 right? Otherwise, yeah you are fucked.
what are the chances I'll even be on a recruiting world?
Or be the best physical and genetic specimen on that planet to be made into a Space Marine. even then I'd probably die during implantation, or as a scout, then onto constant battles against mind-raping daemons, crazy green physic fungus only to be tortured for days by a Dark Eldar Haemonculous before dying slowly....

Lucky me :p