You have the world to yourself...

MCGT

Sep 27, 2008
So you wake up one morning, look out the window and nobody is around. Literally nobody. For whatever reason, you're the last person left in the entire world.

Which means you have your town and surrounding area just to do whatever you want with noone to stop you. Electricity, water, internet, everything is running normally, just with a lack of humans. Question is, what do you do?

Personally I would take my driver and some golf balls, find the tallest building in the town and see how far I smack it. If movies like I Am Legend have taught me anything, that's what you have to do first. After that, probably find the nicest car I can and see how fast I could take it.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Cry.

Seriously. That would suck so much.
If I ever got over mourning for the 7billion or so lost I'd probably raid a few shops.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Steal a grill, steal some bacon (And other assorted meats but mostly bacon), steal some weed, steal some alcohol, get shitfaced, and have a feast.

I'd also laugh at Episode 3 never being released and cheer at the fact that all of the bitching will stop.

SomethingUnrelated

Aug 29, 2009
I'll be honest, I'd spend a very long time getting a hold of all of the stuff I've ever wanted, and pretty much hoard it in my new ideal place to live. Then, I guess I'd just travel, go around places I've always wanted to go. To pull that off, though, I'd need, to teach myself to drive, and to fly a plane. Not sure how I'd go about that if I had to teach myself. But I'd find a way!

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
1. Stack books
2. Talk about how there is time enough at last to read them all
3. break glasses
4. Say "no, that's not fair"
5. Closing monologue
6. ???
7. SUICIDE!

Note, steps 6 and 7 are optional.

Who Dares Wins

Dec 26, 2009
Man, I'd learn to fly a plane and then go on an adventure through the world. (which include: raiding stores, sleeping for days, eating and drinking anything I want, PLAYING VIDEO GAMES and maybe build myself a tower)

razor343

Sep 29, 2010
Probably try to get access to some FBI and CIA secrets...
Then take ridiculous amounts of LSD and go tripping with Unicorns.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Steal a lot of alcohol and drink myself into a coma.
Repeat until corpse.

Probably also do some exploring as I stumble around drunkenly. Maybe see if the whole world really is empty.

TheScottishFella

The Know-it all Detective
Nov 9, 2009
Go into VALVe headquarters and see where the hell HL2 EPISODE 3 IS! And/or Duke Nukem

OT: Don't know, I couldn't think I could kill myself though just go wandering but I would need to think about food maybe raid a nearby postal warehouse also will water, internet and power will it continue to run till the end of time?

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Twilight_guy said:
1. Stack books
2. Talk about how there is time enough at last to read them all
3. break glasses
4. Say "no, that's not fair"
5. Closing monologue
6. ???
7. SUICIDE!

Note, steps 6 and 7 are optional.
I was gonna say this, but your avatar makes it all the sweeter XD

OT: FOOD, DELICIOUS EVER LASTING FOOD, ALL MINE!! NYEHAHAHAHAHAH

Who Dares Wins

Dec 26, 2009
connall said:
Go into VALVe headquarters and see where the hell HL2 EPISODE 3 IS!
It's infused into Gabe Newells' body, if he was dead or missing, it'd be gone too. But you could always make it yourself.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Be very very depressed.

That would really suck though, and there's only so much I would do before I'd drink myself stupid.

Dantness

Apr 11, 2011
I'd run on an empty highway. I have always wanted to do that. And then scream until I lose my voice. And then steal everything I have ever wanted and set up my own little countries and declare war on myself and go back and forth until I lose my hold on reality until I'm completely insane and everyone comes back and sticks me in a zoo or something. Yes.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
AmrasCalmacil said:
Cry.

Seriously. That would suck so much.
If I ever got over mourning for the 7billion or so lost I'd probably raid a few shops.
This, especially since all my family and friends would be dead, though I'd probably end up journeying around for a while in the hope that there might be someone else still alive in the world..

Cap'n Moe

Apr 14, 2009
Go see what all the hub-bub about Area 51 was about, then go check out what all major powers in the world were hiding from eachother.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
First I would cry because without the people, my shows are gone since no one are making the new episodes.

Second once I had stop crying, I would head and break into the eletronic, games, dvd and food store. I'll take them into a new home and I would have one hell of a film or gaming time!

Later on I will have to start reading (from the library or book store) suvival skills and head to other places.