You have to get a game related tatoo...

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
I would get my first Oblivion character, who just happens to have a set of equipment which gives him somewhere upwards of 100% chameleon.

Tattoos are nasty.

TheHecatomb

May 7, 2008
I'd get that pin-up girl Tychus Findlay has on his shoulderpiece in Starcraft 2. I also have that one as a sticker on my car (which is dark blue), thought it was a nice touch.

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
zajohnson said:
The N7 symbol from Mass Effect. Yarp. :p
I'd probably lean towards this as well, as it is my favorite series. Not sure where I'd get it though. Maybe on my right arm with the stripe, like on the armor.

And while they technically were movies first, there are Star Wars games and I've considered getting the Rebel and Empire logos somewhere. If I didn't get the N7 on my arm this would go on opposite upper arms. Rebels in red, Empire most likely a dark blue.

Also maybe something Prince of Persia related, like this
Then I'd consider filling in the slots as I got older, like I'm leveling up :)

LBringer

Sep 29, 2010
I was always a fan of the rood inverse from Vagrant Story...
[http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/index.php?title=Blood-Sin&image=Blood-Sin-jpg]

Sud0_x

Dec 16, 2009
I would load all the chambers and play Russian roulette.
Everybody wins!

AmIdoinitwrong?

Um.... apologies. I really tried!
But I came up with nothing.

Spitting Blood

May 12, 2010
Sooo many good idea's but for this one, I would get a freeze frame from Killer7, and about 24x12 (so maybe the screen in the middle and 2 halves of the cover on the sides then) wrapped around the side of my ribcage.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
TLOZ: Tri-force
The Mass Effect N7 sign

Dont see anything else I would get.

burhanr

Jun 7, 2011
omg, omg, im gonna be the first to say this:

Agent 47's barcode tattoo at the back of my head. although maybe i want to put it somewhere around the neck area, because i dont wanna be bald.

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
Not necessarily a game-related tattoo, but a nerdy one (and it's got a few games, most of which are unfortunate), but I have the White Tree of Gondor on my right shoulderblade.

http://quenya101.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/tree_of_gondor.gif

As for an actual game related tattoo, there's a pokeball on my right calf.

TyranidXX

Feb 17, 2010
I'd probably get either one of these:
This:
This: (May not be considered game-related but don't care)
or this:

and then top it off with "110th Cadian/Shadow corps."

TraceurRyuk

Jul 25, 2010
I'm really liking that idea of the Shadow of The Colossus weak spot. (You don't mind if I steal your idea, do you?)

Anyways, I have a tattoo of the Anbu Black Ops symbol on my arm. Even though it's not technically from a video game. It is rather nerdy. (Sorry for the bad pic, taken with my phone)

NellNell

Feb 11, 2011
I'd like to get Jack's wrist tattoos from BioShock.

Or maybe a Portal related tattoo. Like the Aperture Science logo or a orange and blue portal somewhere on my body.

BanthaFodder

Jan 17, 2011
I'd probably get something like the Soldier's "VICTORY" poster on my back (the one with him smoking a cigar over the corpses of an enemy Heavy/Medic combo)

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
http://i55.tinypic.com/15fmxbb.jpg

This is my tattoo. I posted it on a different tattoo-related thread awhile back, so here it is again.

My and my best friend (we call him Buddy) always joked seriously about getting a triforce tattoo once we got old enough. Sadly, he never reached that age, but I incorporated the triforce into my tattoo because of this.

(On a side note, damn is it weird to type this all out. It'll be two years on August 16th that he's been gone. My last time seeing him conscious was July 29th, 2009).

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Actually, this is my plan.

It's gonna be Scorpion and Sub Zero fighting on a bridge in Hell in a circle, though (if it goes as planned), it's only gonna be a vague shadow of each of them. Both will be black outlines of the ninja suits they wear, though one side will be yellow and the other blue.

I'm not even a huge fan of the game, but something about the pure visceral nature of their rivalry really leaves awe. It's crazy to think that two people hate each other so much to the point of where they would literally rip each other in half

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008

or

diablo fans knows who this is ;)

but my back is reserved for Dio/Metallica so prob on the shoulder :p