You have to get a tattoo...

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
I would have said some sort of Maori tattoo on my shoulder, but damn it, this

Palademon said:
Please don't stab me...
is the best idea I've ever heard of for a tattoo, and SotC was one of my all time favourite games.

Rob Shogun

Sep 17, 2008
Ive got the Autobots and Decepticon logos on my wrists and Manji from Blade of the Immortal on the left side of my body (7 hours straight work with one toilet break... it was fun :D). Next on the list will be autumn leaves coming off my left shoulder to fall around Manji, a Japanese ghost/ demon merged with the crimson king from the Dark Tower on my right side, a Machine Head back piece, a right arm sleeve based on The Darkness, and something clown and zombie related for my right leg but that's still in the design stage at the moment. Everything I have has personal meaning to me and I think that's important when getting a tattoo as you're stuck with it.... unless you can afford laser removal or a decent cover up job. I would try to link up pictures of my ink but I forgotten how to do that

Mandalore_15

Aug 12, 2009
EHKOS said:
So what would it be of and where? For me, it would have to be the Sony Playstation symbol http://www.gemzies.com/upload/page_thumb/sony-playstation-logo.jpg
Because most of my childhood was spent on that console. I'd get it on my arm because it seems that it would be the least painful and the most exposed.

So the rules are you HAVE to get one, but you decide where and what.
Wow, mega corporate whore points would go your way if you got THAT!

For me, large celto-nordic weave across upper arm, back and chest.

Arkzism

Jan 24, 2008
already have one the mando skull on my upper arm, i plan on getting the symbol from the necronomicon on my chest

Tips_of_Fingers

Jun 21, 2010
Bhaalspawn said:
A tattoo on my arm saying "No Pain, No G-"
ha, trés amusant.

I already have 4 tattoos...can I just stick with them?

Weird thing is...I don't have any pictures of my actual tattoos anywhere.... so pictures of the original images will have to do.

My tattoo is in black and white though with some impressive shading ^.^

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
DanielDeFig said:
For me the only two reasons for not getting a tatto are:¨

1. The Pain.

2. The Permanentness. I Change my desktop picture at least once a month, if not more frequently. I can never say what my favorite movie/song/book/character, because i'm always changing my mind. I predict getting a tattoo for life would be something i would be ok with for a maximum of ten years, i would definitely change my mind about what i wanted to be permanently on my flesh in that time.
Plus I am too damned indecisive.

If I had to something for my son like his name in Kanji

Kenny Kondom

Oct 8, 2009
I'd get the word 'Tennis' tattoed on my elbow.

:p

Or 'Athelete' On My Foot.

xD

I can keep this up all day guys xD

'Pink' on my belly

'Smart' on my arse cheek

:D ill stop now

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
Kitteh said:
last time i heard of mandatory tattooing was in the holocaust. *cough cough* awkward
that is so a hammer-and-sickle thing to say.

OT: i'd get a life-sized tattoo of myself.

ham and red bull

Dec 2, 2010
Kenny Kondom said:
I'd get the word 'Tennis' tattoed on my elbow.

:p

Or 'Athelete' On My Foot.

xD

I can keep this up all day guys xD

'Pink' on my belly

'Smart' on my arse cheek

:D ill stop now
Haha that's pretty good! Smartass!

OT: I want to get a playing card tattood on my upper shoulder.

Nvv

Sep 28, 2009
Crest of Hyrule, Assassin's symbol from AC or my name in futhark (after consulting someone who can actually read/write it.)

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
Either a S.T.A.L.K.E.R tattoo on my forearm, an infinity dragon (Not sure where) or a pair of wings on my legs.

Just the stalker bit, not the SoC underneath.

fletch_talon

Nov 6, 2008
A flesh coloured 1mm radius dot on my arm.

It would symbolise the fact that I don't like the idea of defacing my body.