You have to make a zombie movie with a twist

Jewrean

Jun 27, 2010
Am I allowed to take a weapon with me when I see Bieber and his fans?...

Anyway... my idea for a zombie movie is kind of like a Silent Hill 1-2 setting but with a HUGE twist. I believe the idea is original and I'm surprised no one has ever thought of it before. After going through this thread I couldn't see it. I'm hoping it hasn't already been done, but to the best of my knowledge it hasn't. Oh, I'm not sharing the idea btw. :)

But just for a laugh, I would make a Zombie movie like the video below:

Imagine fighting your way through a facility of those types?

La Barata

Apr 13, 2010
Rhymer said:
baddude1337 said:
The world is made entirely of zombies.. The infection is turning the zombies into humans.
You probably didn't mean it to be, but that's pretty darn deep, mate.

Alright, so mine'd be that the zombies are still sentient. They keep all their feelings and memories. Moral dilemma whee.
My.... my GOD.... WE'RE THE DISEASE!!!11111ONE112

GRYPHOM

Jul 30, 2010
SteewpidZombie said:
A single zombie retains his intellect and tries to desperately save his girlfriend and the few other survivors from a city of undead, whilst trying to overcome his own refusal to believe he is truly dead. (A key sub-plot would be that the city is in the middle of a severe heatwave and the main char is starting to decompose faster then normal. So he has to save the last humans in the city, overcome his own ignorance of mortality and love he can never have again, while quickly rotting and begining to fall apart).
It's been done. Maybe you've heard of Boy Eats Girl?

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
swap zombies and humans around. towns full of zombies being attacked by humans. and when a zombie gets bitten they turn into a human

ApeShapeDeity

Dec 16, 2010
It turns out that the zombies are being created by dark magic infused into a zombedy/slasher video game... You only turn into a zombie if you play the game... Which just so happens to be the biggest game in the world at the time.

Random Fella

Nov 17, 2010
All this time dave was trying to prevent the zombie apocalypse, but only when he looked into it did he realise that he was the main zombie. Will he choose suicide to stop the apocalypse yet go to hell or will he let the apocalypse continue??? WHO KNOWS!?!

NeoShinGundam

May 2, 2009
In my movie, all the zombies want to do is dance. But the humans are afraid of them, so they attack the zombies. Eventually, the humans realize that the zombies are harmless, and join the dancing as well. That is until the last move, where all the humans line up with their hands out-front and their heads held back, while the zombies stand behind them with their mouths open. IT'S A TRAP!!!

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Easy, they're not actually zombies, but people infected with a virus that turns them into mutants which when they get killed, sprout huge... things... that need to be killed again. I would also set it in Africa and have a Blond white guy with shades as the villian, and a inhuman golum as the main character, and ill pair the him with a hot, englished accented black chick. I will also say it is a sequal to a series of actual zombie movies, which will piss some, if not all, the fans off because there are no actual zombies in this movie.

Man, im a GENIUS!!! Good thing nobody else thought of this...

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
The zombies are only caused by being drowned in cursed water, the film starts with a small town in a valley, it's expecting some bad weather. A boy is founded drowned in a famous spring, but revives at the hospital and runs away. The water zombies or "undrowned" have some intelligence but are malicious and water to drown other people in it's source. The bad weather hits and the town floods, as the water spreads the more people drown and more zombies try to down them. The surivivors gather in a cathredral/church and try to fight off the zombies, eventually the water rises so high they have to take shelter on the steeple. Eventually the main character is treading water waiting to be drowned, just to be pulled on to a search and rescue boat at the last minute. While all the zombies are killed by the navy or something, leave the implication that all the water sources around there are contaminated.

InfiniteSingularity

Apr 9, 2010
The zombies are the fat people who watch TV all day, and when their TVs are taken away they roam the streets like zombies killing people who get in their way

Zyxx

Jan 25, 2010
My zombies aren't created by a virus, but by a parasitic plant which infests the skin and endocrine system. Chlorophyll-rich patches grow all over their bodies and replace their need for food: they are, in essence, solar-powered zombies. They no longer desire or seek any other kind of sustenance.
What do they do, then? Attempt to rape any living thing they see. No, I'm being serious here. The zombie plant amps up its host's sex drive to ridiculous levels, and the plant can transfer its own spores to the mate during the act, infesting a new host.
I think it could work. To the writing desk!

ayuri

Sep 11, 2009
Palademon said:
That's easy. I'd make the zombies the good guys.
thats what i was thinking and we are actually the mutants but you beat me to it.

MaxwellEdison

Sep 30, 2010
It turns out our hero just has a REALLY bad case of sleepwalking, has just brutally murdered all his loved ones, and walked off a bridge.

CheckD3

Dec 9, 2009
A real twist is Zombies are the only defense against aliens, and humanity needs to supply fresh zombies and train them to become alien fighting superheroes.

That's right, Zombies vs. Aliens, that's original...right?

Saint of M

Elite Member
Legacy
Jul 27, 2010
Country
United States
I would have the following.

One thezombie virus first starts off as a man made virus made to be easily modified to eradicated none native speicies of animeals like Boa Consticrosin the Everglades, and whip them out. However an extream Eco Terrorist group steals a batch of it after the scientists have dealt with the introduced species with 90% of the globe, and tweak it to target humans.

A third of the humanity is killed soon after, and a quarter of the survivors are killed after that from complications from the inoculative to stop this virus. Unforgeable half of those inoculated start slowly turning into a zombie like creatures, with a small percentage of the inoculated becoming simply stronger, faster, smarter humans.

Three more weeks and much of the world is dealing with the zombie plague.

Zombies slowly decay, but if they eat flesh they decay slower. They still move slowly, and only a handful of them can run. Their main strength is in numbers, and numbers they have plenty of. They can't climb, though if the horde can push down chain link fences with their bulk.

There will also be several main types of zombies.

Freshies: A Freshy is a new zombie, only a weak or so old and is still getting used to the riggor mortice.

Greenies: A Greeny is a zombie who slowly due to rot and moss growing on them, turn green.

Stinkies: Zombies that begin to give off an incredibly foul odor, that can overpower most life forms.

Brainies: Intelligent Zombies that heard the other zombies. They can detect radio signals and such, and can cause some disturbances in radio frequencies and WI-FI. They go for the brains.

Dead Nests: Zombies that are now the nests of a vicious, mutated hornets that will feed on the hoste, but also bring it living flesh to delay its decay. They will violently attack anything that endangers it. The only way to deal with it and its hornets is to throw a Molotov cocktail at it and ride on a fast moving vehicle the hell away.

MgR

Jun 5, 2010
WITH A TWIST, EH?

Have a movie about a lone person, maybe a love interest and a friend for hollywood, they're running from zombies.

Some wierd word play ALL around, and at the end it turns out the humans are the zombies, and the "zombies" are actually humans trying to get rid of the zombies.