You have unlimited money. What car do you buy?

Sronpop

Mar 26, 2009
I would start off with an Audi R8, followed by a Zonda F, a Veyron, and then absolutely every other car ever made.

Grotch Willis

May 10, 2011
Honestly I would skip the car and buy a specially made portal gun that only i could use. But for the sake of this argument i would buy a 66-69 Chevrolet Chevelle SS, hardtop not the convertible.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Nothing.
Unlimited Money = Unlimited Inflation
Money would basically become worthless and society woould collapse upon itself.

dogenzakaminion

Jun 15, 2010
This is a hard one. It comes down to a tie between:

Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 coupe
Aston Martin DBS
Ferrari 599 GTO
Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust (it's the best car ever made)

Obviously there are more cars I would like to have, but since I'm 20, a student, and poor, these are the ones I dream about driving someday.

Drazeric

Feb 24, 2010
none i get the worlds greatest minds to build me a indestructible car that is faster then the speed of sound.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
A black 1968 Citroen DS9 that doesn't break down. I'd also get a driver and a Nehru Suit. Rocking the African despot look.

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
EcHoFiiVe said:
Basically if you had an unlimited amount of money, and could have any car you wanted, what car would you get?

Known as "The fastest and most powerful limited-edition street car in the world", this thing is a BEAST. Not only does it look bloody beautiful, [a href ="http://www.roadandtrack.com/tests/comparison/speed-kings"]but it beat the $1.2 million V-16 Bugatti Veyron to 200 mph in a Road and Track test back in 2007,[/a], as well as a laundry list of other street supercars.

Insane speeds, crazy power, and drop dead gorgeous design, all for $100,000. What more could I want, aside from giving it machine guns and missile launchers [a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viper_%28TV_series%29"]like in an awesome show from the 90's[/a]

punksnotdead

Mar 4, 2011
Parts to build a 1932 Ford Highboy Roadster. Parts cuz building it is always cooler than buying it. Then making it a sick nasty legit hot rod.

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
Oh c'mon... with unlimited money you don't buy a car anymore - you buy the carmaker. And then let hem build something truly custom.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Car? Cars are boring.

Seriously, if I had Unlimited money, I'd probably get a car of some sort...

But probably I'd look into buying a train first. XD

Like, one of the high-speed ones.

But eh. Fine. If it must be a car...

Probably a Tesla Roadster, and, oh, I don't know, enough recharging infrastructure to be able to take it pretty much anywhere in Europe?

Might even be able to make a lot of the money back, and make electric cars practical into the bargain. XD

Faux Furry

Apr 19, 2011
With unlimited money, there is little reason to settle for what already exists.
One could throw money at the world's most brilliant mechanics to develop a car to one's own concept specifications.
I'd have to go for one that can traverse all terrain, possibly fly and definitely one that can reconfigure itself into a humanoid form, preferably with adequate artificial intelligence to help out with the trickier high speed maneuvers.

It'd also have to be pink with little hearts stenciled all over it and have lots of fire power, maybe literally with a flame thrower. The rich can afford to be eccentric.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
well...

http://www.hdcarpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/1252.jpg

(since this is a game forum - it makes a cameo appearance in NFS 2 SE)

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
I would get a 1969 Dodge Charger and a 1970 Ford Torino Cobra. Also, the CCX and a Winnebago, but I would give the Winnebago wings and jet engines and drive it around calling myself Lone Starr.

Noswad

Mar 21, 2011

Behold the Moller Skycar

The only drawback is I'd have to give a hell of a lot of money to Moller so they can finish the damn thing.