You just got decapitated and your brain is still working for a few seconds, any last thoughts?

MorsePacific

Nov 5, 2008
I would hope that the last thing I could see is a sandwich I was eating falling to the ground. That way it can be in slow-motion and my life would just be complete.

thedevilscousin

Nov 14, 2010
"Why didn't I do my laundry this morning."

IE, this references the basket i get dropped in.... Not the best way to die.

TheLiham

Apr 15, 2010
Sassafrass said:
"Ah, tis but a scratch!" or "Hmm. I wonder how this is going to impact on my social skills."

Oh, or "OH GOD, KEEP ME AWAY FROM THE HITCHER!" /Obscure reference of a British TV show.
You mean Tony Harrison ;D

OT: Look behind you a three headed monkey! *tries to roll away*

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
Argh...gotta go....gotta hide.. why am i not moving..what's wrong with me? I......

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
TheLiham said:
Sassafrass said:
"Ah, tis but a scratch!" or "Hmm. I wonder how this is going to impact on my social skills."

Oh, or "OH GOD, KEEP ME AWAY FROM THE HITCHER!" /Obscure reference of a British TV show.
You mean Tony Harrison ;D

OT: Look behind you a three headed monkey! *tries to roll away*
...This is an outraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage! XD

But I was referencing the live show they did in...2006, I think. Poke around the internet a bit more, then you should see what I was referring to. XD

masher

Jul 20, 2009
"If this isn't proof I'm going to curse your ass to hell, I don't know what is." - obviously directed toward my decapitator.

or

"QUICK!!! Burn the corpse! I'm obviously a ZOMBIE!!!"

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
*to the executioner* "Nice boots! You know I was thinking about getting myself a pair like that, but then I thought, these make me look like some kind of executioner! Funny how things turn out..."*dies*

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
Probably just a scream of pain as taking off someone's head hurts a little.

Unrealistically though: Oh. Well... Fuck.