You just got decapitated and your brain is still working for a few seconds, any last thoughts?

InsomniJack

Dec 4, 2009
"What the... how on earth did this happen?! I don't even...

DAVE! Did you have something to do with this?!"

or

"Sweet. I didn't even know they still did decapitations in this day and age. Most people would have shot me in the face and been done with it. That's rather cool that someone actually took the time..." (die)

KDBTV

Feb 8, 2009
I never got play Half life 2 Episode 3
Ahh well off to heaven I go or some other plane of excistence

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
zombiejoe said:
the question is in the title.

My thoughts

"Must-think-of-pun-before-I-die!" *dead*
Fuck, ninjad! That was litteraly the first thing I thought of when reading the thread title.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
FUck! Quick, roll over to that conveniently positioned complete life-support-system/nerve-to-computer-plug-in-O-Matic!

That went wetter than expected. Now, feel the wrath of Mecha-Ultra-Me! AARHHAHAAHAAA

And so, his last thought wouldn't come for another 1000 years of peace, prosperity, and absolute world domination.

Tiscolfo

Dec 4, 2010
revjay said:
Another saturday night and I ain't got no body?..
sam cooke :p, sorry fi someone else said that im not going through 10 pages of this thread to see

Telasro

Apr 29, 2010
Aw, what the fu-

if we're being unrealistic. Let's be honest though, who would really have the presence of mind to think of something witty?

SilverHammerMan

Jul 26, 2009
Honestly, I would forget my own head if it wasn't firmly attached to my sho- Wait a second. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!