You know, I probably shouldn't do this....oh well, fuck it.

DividedUnity

Oct 19, 2009
Took drugs in a foreign country and asked the girl I was staying with if she was a lesbian then proceeding to trying to convince her she was a lesbian.

splatterguy734

Nov 27, 2009
I was dared to snort sherbert it hurt like hell and I could taste sugar in my nasal passages but it did cure my blocked nose.

GnomeThief

Apr 9, 2009
When I was 14 I tried to use a ladder to reach the roof of my house. The ladder was on an unstable patch of ground, so when I got to the top and discovered I was still a bit too short, the ladder tipped out from under me and left me hanging on the roof by my fingers. To this day I still can't remember what compelled me to try it.

leviathanmisha

Jun 21, 2009
I did something similar with milk, but I was making pasta and the milk was only 2 days past the date!!! 2 DAYS!!

Needless to say, I woke up the next morning with food poisoning and spent the day in the hospital for dehydration and fainting...on me and my bf's 1st anniversary. He was understanding though and drove me to the hospital when my mom wouldn't. That is when you know that a guy is a keeper.

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
I played as loose head Forward in school rugby. I'm really short and not atheletic at all

I got man of the match.

A less happy ending was when I poured Peri Peri sauce all over my dinner at Nandos. Next day (though I hate to talk about such private things)...the trip to the toilet was one of the most painful, burning sensations I have ever felt.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
I made a thread like this long ago, only centered solely on food and not just everything.

On topic, I tried to pirate a game. And not like there was a justifying reason, either, my friend just told me he'd pirate it for me and give me the copy so I didn't have to buy it. Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, three tries to pirate the game failed, after which we gave up. I ended up buying the game (It was Borderlands, by the way), because I figured if I wanted it enough to pirate it, I should want it enough to buy it.

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
the worst one that springs to mind:

The lass I was dating contacted me in a panic because she had been ill from work, didn't qualify for statutory sick pay as she had only worked there a couple of weeks and was terrified that she wouldn't make rent.

Like a big hearted schmuck I sent my bank an instruction to send her three hundred quid.

Never saw that money again and someone, when we broke up and I asked for it (it was a loan, but not in writing, she was my partner at the time) I somehow became the villain of the piece.

And I reckon she spent some of it on blow and home furnishings and the whole story was a pile of crap.

And OP, was there actually anything growing on your jelly? Did it look/smell OK? Human senses are best for telling if something has gone bad. Is it possible that you are psyching yourself in to feeling ill?

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Hmmm, I shouldn't really tease this dog...fuck it theres a fence between us.
It jumped over and I ran into the house pretty quick.

Darth Caelum

Jan 21, 2010
Delock said:
"Hmm... there is a link to a TvTropes article I haven't read yet..."

You know the drill.
Yep, that basically.
To be original though, "I knew i should never have tried to experiment foods. There are some things Man was not meant to Know.....

Jenova65

Oct 3, 2009
Julianking93 said:
So a little while ago, I started to get a bit hungry so I thought "I'll make myself a PB&J because I'm lazy and can't be assed to actually make something"

So when I went to get the jelly, I discovered that the only thing available was a jar of jam that my grandmother decided to keep from about 2 years ago. The jar was dated "7-8-08" but considering I haven't eaten anything all day and there was virtually nothing else available, I just thought "fuck it" and ate it anyway. I probably shouldn't have done that since I feel like I am now going to vomit.

But I digress. The whole point of this is to ask what are some instances in which you know you shouldn't have done something, but just did it anyway.
Hey, you will be fine with jam (jelly) as all the sugar acts as a natural preservative :)
I know I shouldn't reply to some posts, but I do anyway ;-) I also know I shouldn't ever play Gears Of War on single player either, cos I suck, but I do that too!

Lemon Of Life

Jul 8, 2009
At school, I was presented with a bottle of vodka by a friend. Maybe it was the years of being told what to do. Maybe I'd grown tired of being a good student. Maybe I wanted to rebel.

Down the hatch it went.

I'm such an idiot.

Zwilorg

Sep 11, 2008
drink one, drink two, .................................... drink 25................drink 30......

for N=1: +oo

if n>40
ThisDude=TravelToHospital
end
end

that´s what happened to me and it will never happen again :O

P.S: dunno the exact number :p it was just a hell lot more i could handle

StrangerMouse

May 16, 2010
Once, back in primary school, a "friend" convinced me to wag school and go to the shopping centre. And keep in mind, my school at that time had a policy of ringing our parents if we didn't say "Here." when they called the role. Needless to say, I was in a LOT if trouble, and we didn't even get to do anything that cool apart from going to the arcade, which is a bit of a cliche anyway. Moral of the story kids: Don't wag school. Unless you're REALLY sure that you won't get caught.

Triaed

Not Gone Gonzo
Jan 16, 2009
Thing I shouldn't have done? Nothing! I should have done all of them and I did.
That is what makes me what I am. All the decisions I have made (whether to do something or not do it) are what define me.

crazypsyko666

I AM A GOD
Apr 8, 2010
My five felony/misdemeanor day. Everyone should have one and get away with it. I knew it was a terrible idea, but I did it anyways and had the best time I'd had in years.

Then there was the time I took back my crazy ex. The reason it was awful was not because I took her back, but because this was the fourth time. Don't take someone back more than once. It's over.