You know when you play games too much when...

Darth Caelum

Jan 21, 2010
When you start fantasizing about you and that Asari Babe......(or just, you know, any member of the opposite gender in a video game)

richasr

Dec 13, 2007
When you're talking to someone and think "man these character models and animations are amazing!"

meredithe

Nov 17, 2009
ctk900 said:
In all seriousness, when you make some kind of minor mistake and your first thought is to quickload.
This is similar to mine: Trying to quick save in real life.

One holiday weekend I played games for about two days straight then went out for a bike ride. After dodging around some particularly stupid pedestrians and a pothole, I actually reached for the quick save button.

Undercover

Jul 19, 2009
...you only quit playing after the smell of your own body odour is too much to bear.

...your girl/boyfriend stands in front of your TV completely naked, promising to do that thing with her/his pinky that you always wanted to try, and you tell them "Move! I'm in the middle of a boss battle!"

...you started playing on a Monday and before you know it its... Monday.

...the carpal tunnel and tendonitis don't stop you from finishing Fallout 3

(That last one is from my own experience. Sad really, but I finished the damn game)

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
When you begin plotting courses in games every time your mind starts to wander. Lately I've been thinking about Splinter Cell. Oh, and this.

SniperWolf427 said:
When you realize real life sucks and you'd rather play more videogames.

Undercover

Jul 19, 2009
-Zen- said:
When you're thoroughly convinced that the arrows on the interstate make your car go faster.
I almost totally cliche-sprayed my monitor from this one while drinking some coffee... Well done!

How about this: When someone cuts you off in traffic and you instinctively try and press a non-existant missile launcher button on your steering wheel...

Sgt Doom

Jan 30, 2009
When your social life is non-existent, your waistline is too existent and the lack of meaningful human contact has driven you deep into depression and self-hatred.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
when you sit down to play at 8 o´clock in the morning and stand up at 8 o´clock in the morning... of the next day

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
You know you've played too much when you dream you can see health bars and a minimap.

bitzi61

Jan 28, 2009
You know you game too much when you can hear the game music and voices from the game while your nowhere near it

Always_Remain

Nov 23, 2009
Sgt Doom said:
When your social life is non-existent, your waistline is too existent and the lack of meaningful human contact has driven you deep into depression and self-hatred.
I know all about that one! *wipes tears with twinkies*

slightly evil

Feb 18, 2010
you have to shout 'reloading' whenever you put more bread in the toaster/
you have to check nearby upturned boxes for solid snake