You know you play too many video games when...

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
You know you play too many video games when you try to make a video game to help you study something, but 5 hours you could have been spent studying later, you throw up your hands and just play something else.

PortalParadox

Jan 6, 2010
You know you've played too much Super Meat Boy when you find yourself considering if you could make the jumps between the slices of pepperoni on your pizza.

Yes, this happened to me earlier today.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
You know you play way too many video games when some stranger makes an obscure game reference, and you actually get it.
Happened on the bus yesterday, and we proceeded to talk about Super Mario RPG for half an hour :D

You know you play way too many video games when most of your analogies are game-related.
I have a knack for relating IRL to Pokemon... heh

Ih8pkmn

Apr 20, 2010
When you start dreaming you're playing video games.
When you're thinking of changing your name to Mario.
When you hum video game tunes in public.
When you play a real guitar and ask "Where's the Frets?"

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Ih8pkmn said:
When you play a real guitar and ask "Where's the Frets?"
I think you mean "fret buttons".
Kinda hard to ask where the frets are on a real guitar...

CargoHold

Sep 16, 2009
I knew I was playing too many video games when I dreamt with a HUD for a year. It was surprisingly handy.

I know I've been playing too much Dragon Age because I found a gold coin in my bag the other day, and after I put it in my pocket something in the back of my mind saw a small 'Item received' pop up.

Generic Gamer said:
...you become violent.

[trollface.jpg]
HAHAH.

Trogdor1138

May 28, 2010
You know you play too much Metal Gear Solid when you have to peek around every corner you come across, just to make sure.

TheTaco007

Sep 10, 2009
You know you play too much Borderlands when you start opening toilets/mailboxes and expecting to find ammo.