You know you're a gamer if...

Axzarious

Feb 18, 2010
adrianextrabold said:
MiserableOldGit said:
Your left hand hovers over WASD on your keyboard when you're at work..."
Thought this was stupid, looked down. Damnit.
I'm pretty sure this one takes the cake. Its practically the real only legitimate one that can be made that I have seen so far without being blatantly 'fake'. The redneck ones seem plausible in thier own absurd sense, but most of the responses I have seen are not. Yes im picky about humour. The mention of Blizzard was good too.

Whenever you hear the word 'cake' in anything, you have the urge to proclaim its falsehood somehow.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
When you drag yourself to work/school in the morning because you have been playing a new Pokemon game and were locked in a battle of wills with an uncooperative Legendary!

[sub][sub]Remembers trying to catch Heatran...[/sub][/sub]

FallenTraveler

Jun 11, 2010
you might be a gamer if you enjoy video games and behave as such.

sorry, family guy reference.

OT: When youre on your computer and mean to check your email, momentarily forget and figure you meant to start tf2, and end up remembering six hours later after just winning a payload match that you were supposed to confirm a work schedule change before noon and it is now 4pm.

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
When you close your eyes to go to sleep at night, and all you can see is the Doom shotgun.

Liebermann

Apr 28, 2010
- The food beneath the keys of your keyboard could end world hunger
- Your NES/SNES/N64 have their own drawers.
- Strangers think your winking at them but really its just your eye spasming.

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
You play games... ( See what I did there?)

...You imagine every place you visit Falloutafied

... Whenever you talk to somone, Mass Effect Choices come out

...Every time you meet someone new, you imagine that you just started a new social link ( This happens ALOT to me)

...You scream a person cheated in a fight when they tackle you to the ground and pummel you, rather than waiting there turn.

... You have more games than the pages of a uber novel

...When you beat Disgea

...When ever someone mentions gaming, your eyes light up like a flare.

...You would rather play games then go, where thousand of naked women want you to have there way with them. And there all sexy. ( Your a MASSIVE NERD)

... When your grounded, you switch to hand held. And if that get taken away, you imagine it in your head.

...When you spend more time gaming then you do with other things such as Job, Hanging with gf/bf/ family.

... More than 5,000 dollars have fueled your hobby.

... You actually spent 100 hundred hours playing a game. ( I have never done this. Probably 50, 60, most 70. That just seems like a too much waste of time.

Mr. Google

Jan 31, 2010
Cowabungaa said:
Its an oldy, but it still applies:

When you hear the achievement/trophy unlocked sounds on random moments in real life.

I get that all the time, it's paranoia inducing.
I GET THAT LIKE EVERY DAY!!!! AHHH!

otterdude

Jul 23, 2010
You felt more attracted to the characters in Mass Effect than you ever have to an actual person.
You've ever thought "Wouldn't it be cool if Pokemon were real?"
On your birthday, you hear level up music/sounds from your favorite RPG.
The word "NPC" has worked itself into your normal vocabulary.
You know what a Zerg Rush is.
You see a crosshair in the center of your vision sometimes.
You hear a song and try to remember which Guitar Hero/Rock Band game you heard it on.
You've ever bought the "Collecter's Version" of any game.

Continuity

May 20, 2010
lacktheknack said:
minxamo said:
When you walk around in the real world, admiringly the high framerate, texture resolution, and real-time reflections.
yup, this has started happening to me, and it's quite disturbing.
That's more of a PC gaming thing, than anything else.
And? There are such people as PC gamers you know :)

The ivoryknight

Jul 23, 2010
when you walk past your in laws bedroom and pray you dont alert the witch
when you look for your Initiative mod before a bar fight or kicking the hell outa a guy hitting on your girl- oh riiiiiight gamer
when you think about mods to your "Worker score" before work energey drink +3 kick ass tunes+4 annoying boss -1 no doughnuts -4 ect ect.