You know you're a Nerd when.......

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
You've actually tried to use Jedi mind trick to get out of a sticky situation.

Von Dean

Feb 10, 2010
Draw MTG cards on the noticeboard in the kitchen...but change them so all the cards represent your shopping list

Lederin

Oct 21, 2011
1) When you sit with your boyfriend and his brother's having a 'Houses of Westeroes' quiz (Name, Sigil, Colours, Words, Seat etc) and win by knowing the sigil and words of the Westerlings...Saddo ;)

2) THIS!
Vault101 said:
you can pick out obscure references and charachters to stuff you havnt even SEEN before
3) When the sight of D20 with a tiny D20 inside it makes you happy for a wekk, and you pay £1.40 for one dice :p http://www.gmdice.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/r/p/rpg-battle-dice-double-d20-d6-in-a-circle.jpg

Carl The Manicorn

Jun 16, 2009
DrgoFx said:
Seriously: You know you're a nerd when the girl in your class asks you for help on the art project you have that revolves around movie posters. Primarily Indiana Jones, Star Wars, etc.

Also, I once had a girl in my class tell me I was too old for Batman. I asked her if she was too young to be spreading her legs.
Win.

You know you're a nerd when you catch yourself singing the Firefly theme randomly throughout the halls of your school.

"Take my love, take my land, take where I cannot stand..."

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
Vault101 said:
Revolutionary said:
When you rant on and on about how awesome seasons 1-4 of Doctor who is, while simultaneously ranting on and on about how bad seasons 5 onwards is......Gpoy. Also when you decide that you shall completely restart ME2 because you missed one small fetch quest/ side mission.
and of coarse you have to have EVERYTHING set out right for ME3...like that paragon option I missed early on....REPLAY GAME!!
Worst than that... You are doing twice each game. One as MaleShep and other as Femshep... And you are roleplaying you Femshep as a Time Lord.
Yep... That's very nerdy.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
When I was quite young...13-14...I approached the girl I had a crush on. And I asked her if she could get me a free copy of Kings Quest IV. Her Dad owned the only software store in town. This was my conversational gambit.

Don't look at me like that. Like any of you were studied lotharios at that age.

savageoblivi0n

Aug 7, 2008
when someone on an online multiplayer game starts berating you and you tell them "hey...don't be mad at me..it's not my fault you used intelligence as a dump stat.."

Master Cylinder

Sep 14, 2011
You know you're a nerd when you wake up naked and covered in blood in a field with a dead cow that you probably killed.

RickyRich

Nov 8, 2011
When you wear a green lantern baseball cap and a halo wristband everywhere you go, then you come home to so much nerd memorabilia it would make the star wars kid look cool.