You know you've been on the Escapist too long when...

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:
I love derailing stuff a lot! Just ask one of my real life friends on this site, he'll tell you that I'll even derail the most linear of things, even in real life and in conversations.
I AM THE MASTER DERAILER!
Interesting... I think a user group is in order, how about you?

And before you answer: Plastic mayonnaise.
Hmm, this sounds interesting.

Plastic mayonnaise? Nah, I prefer liver paté topped with motherfucking BACON! :D
That is actually something in Norway, and it's probably the best thing ever, and I love it veryverymuch <3
I'll draft up the groundwork. How does "Derailment Decagram" sound to you? Alliteration and not a circle because that's too mainstream.

*hipster glasses*

What's that Obama? Lick them all? Don't mind if I don't!
That sounds awesometastic! :D
Also, for some strange reason, I just came up with a joke so dark that I just got another ticket straight to hell.
I may or may not set it up after lunch XD

[sub]*gets up to nom*[/sub]

Oh and what was that joke by the way?
It's quite a bit racist and dark I think, so I'd rather not post it on the forums, as I intend to get the Real Ultimate Poster-badge :3

Also, you Canadians and your silly timezone, it's 8 PM here now, and I ate lunch eight hours ago n__n

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:
Nah, I prefer liver paté topped with motherfucking BACON! :D
*drools*

You silly Norwegians and your awesome cuisine.
It's awesome. I eat it every day.
We've also got something called brown cheese [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_cheese] and this awesomeness:

It's basically chocolate with small, crunchy balls in it, and it tastes SO GOOD <3

And then we've got the Norwegian sweets, like Smash! [http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GAxCDe3NMUo/TM00dgMSBCI/AAAAAAAADec/rs0dndCojVU/s1600/smash.gif].

And we've got vikings :3

EDIT: If you're ever in Norway, remind me to hook you up with some awesome Norwegian food-stuffz ;D

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Deadlock Radium said:
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:
*drools*

We've also got something called brown cheese [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_cheese] and this awesomeness:

It's basically chocolate with small, crunchy balls in it, and it tastes SO GOOD <3

And then we've got the Norwegian sweets, like Smash! [http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_GAxCDe3NMUo/TM00dgMSBCI/AAAAAAAADec/rs0dndCojVU/s1600/smash.gif].

EDIT: If you're ever in Norway, remind me to hook you up with some awesome Norwegian food-stuffz ;D
You know you've been on the Escapist too long when you want to go on trips to several countries because of the people you've met!

[sub]We've got Poutine (meh in my opinion) and Maple Syrup (DO WANT).[/sub]

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:
*drools*

You know you've been on the Escapist too long when you want to go on trips to several countries because of the people you've met!

[sub]We've got Poutine (meh in my opinion) and Maple Syrup (DO WANT).[/sub]
Well, I was supposed to go to Britain this summer to meet with the P.R.I.A.T.E.-gang, but the chat kinda died and the people stopped being active, so I don't think I'm going, but one member ([USER]Lewism247[/USER]) has said he's coming to Norway in a couple of years, and I've promised much awesomeness and fun. He's actually become one of my best friends here, and to put the icing on the cake; He is Sco'ish, which makes me go all "<3" at him.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Deadlock Radium said:
Well, I was supposed to go to Britain this summer to meet with the P.R.I.A.T.E.-gang, but the chat kinda died and the people stopped being active, so I don't think I'm going, but one member ([USER]Lewism247[/USER]) has said he's coming to Norway in a couple of years, and I've promised much awesomeness and fun. He's actually become one of my best friends here, and to put the icing on the cake; He is Sco'ish, which makes me go all "<3" at him.
I know him! We're friends but not that close. More like friendly drinking buddies. Fun guy.

I've always planned on going to Britain but I have some relatives (supposedly) back in Norway so I might eventually be over there too.

[sub]*sigh* So many countries, so little money.[/sub]

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:
I know him! We're friends but not that close. More like friendly drinking buddies. Fun guy.

I've always planned on going to Britain but I have some relatives (supposedly) back in Norway so I might eventually be over there too.

A guy I know actually moved to Victoria, British Columbia five years ago (Age 14 or summin'), so I know people there :3
Just wanted to show off a little bit :3

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Deadlock Radium said:
Redlin5 said:
Deadlock Radium said:

A guy I know actually moved to Victoria, British Columbia five years ago (Age 14 or summin'), so I know people there :3
Just wanted to show off a little bit :3
Ah, Victoria. Only ever been there once. Too far away to visit on your behalf :p