You know you've played Red Dead Redemption to much when...

Save us.A7X

Apr 15, 2009
Punisher A.J. said:
seydaman said:
Punisher A.J. said:
rabidmidget said:
When you suddenly realize you've lassoed someone, hogtied them and then dragged them behind you car.
and ley a pretty woman on the train tracks for 5g's.
http://roosterteeth.com/comics/strip.php?id=1646
That achievement is so cool.
Games need more things like that.

I have no Idea whats wrong with my game but I did this achivment 3 or 4 times and never got it.
You done it to a woman? For the achievement/trophy you have to stand and watch and is has to be a woman you've tied up.

On topic, when you wonder why everyone's riding these strange metal carts instead of horses.

THE_MUFFIN_MAN15

Apr 27, 2010
When driving, getting an urge to pull over, start a camp fire 30 or so meters from the road and travel by camp fire smoke to your destination.

Punisher A.J.

Nov 18, 2009
Save us.A7X said:
Punisher A.J. said:
seydaman said:
Punisher A.J. said:
rabidmidget said:
When you suddenly realize you've lassoed someone, hogtied them and then dragged them behind you car.
and ley a pretty woman on the train tracks for 5g's.
http://roosterteeth.com/comics/strip.php?id=1646
That achievement is so cool.
Games need more things like that.

I have no Idea whats wrong with my game but I did this achivment 3 or 4 times and never got it.
You done it to a woman? For the achievement/trophy you have to stand and watch and is has to be a woman you've tied up.

On topic, when you wonder why everyone's riding these strange metal carts instead of horses.
1st time it was a man.... I didn't know about the achievment but thought it was relievant
2nd time I tried(with a woman) the train stopped.
3rd time the train ran over the girl, I saw it.... no achievment.
4th time the train was comming, comming, comming..... where did the girl go?... she freaking disapeared.

Seydaman

Nov 21, 2008
you go into the sea and die, even though youre in the shallow end

you duel with people who **** you off

you travel miles just to help a random stranger

you see a guy on the floor, you loot his body

you buy a poncho

you start calling americans, gringo

you look for treasure in your back garden

you patrol outside your house with your dog

you go round killing and skinning animals, then go to a store to sell it

you drink 5 shots of whisky and see how long it takes you to fall over

AMMO Kid

Jan 2, 2009
you try to cheat at poker and when you fail you kill everyone playing and try to run for it

asleep at the comp

Jun 26, 2008
dream of lawmen trying to arrest you for killing your horse only to find that they turned into wolves and start biting you cough

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
When you can name every area, city, hideout, house, achievemnt, random event, weapons, levels you unlock the weapon online, and the location of EVERY enemy in EVERY hideout

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
When you rush to help somebody and only stop when you realize you don't have a lasso.

(Am I the only person who thinks they should make another red dead redemption and add re-dux to the end, so the abbreviation would be RDRR? (hardy har har) Just me then ...)

EboMan7x

Jul 20, 2009
When you begin subconsciously plotting out a series of Western Novels entitled COWBOYS: THE NINJAS OF AMERICA

LordMoose

Feb 7, 2010
When you discover you can deflect bullets with your knife

Pulled it out when some townsfolk shot at me with their revolver, shot ricocheted off my knife and i was unharmed, and then I stabbed him.

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
When you can only sleep for 6 hours at a time.
When you begin walking with a cowboy swagger.
You pull out a six shooter when somebody insults you.
You try to press up on the d-pad to call your dog. Happened to me :(
When you see roadkill and think you could get a couple of dollars outta that.
You try to buy a house for $200 thinking it's a reasonable price.

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
omega 616 said:
When you rush to help somebody and only stop when you realize you don't have a lasso.

(Am I the only person who thinks they should make another red dead redemption and add re-dux to the end, so the abbreviation would be RDRR? (hardy har har) Just me then ...)
I'll admit, I har de har har'd at this, without even readin the hardy har har that you wrote.